Upcoming for orgs

I love the use of UPCOMING for the events from @Tecton. I have tried to set up scrolls like that for the city events. If it could be expanded so org leaders can create items for it. I really think it would help keep people in the know when things are going on. Either its a sublist following the normal UPCOMING or you do UPCOMING <ORG>. Discuss.

Comments

• Love this idea.  Maybe make it like walk to where each player can have custom upcoming flags for just v themselves.. like upcoming set 01012016 sobriety hahahlol

• Tecton said:
    Definitely a possibility, sure!
    Add another post-it note to the monitor..oh might just be me

• Apologies, I thought I put this in the Dias of Creation thread.
  • TarausTaraus The Gypsy Wind
    And I fifth it! It's a fantastic idea

• Sixth or whatever.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    YESPLZ
    Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"

• Can High Clans get in on this action, too?
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Orders also PLEASE. Don't forget us!  o:)
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• I wonder if it's possible to add the functionality to out of game stuff, like the android/(upcoming) iOS app, browser add-ons?  :open_mouth: 
    If you need me, you can find me sporadically on the Achaea Discord as Yae. 
    Do not DM on forums unless you're ok with waiting a couple months!
  • My baby is growing up fast.

-proud mum-
  • I would feel much more inclined to plan events if I knew I could trust that people could easily figure out the correct times. 

This would be especially useful if it listed their time and date in their configured time zone next to the countdown timer.