Wind Changes

Does anyone else think the weather wind changes are overboard frequency-wise when it's windy? The direct combat implications are immense.

For example : I haven't tested if people following without brooches get blown about in the wind but it eliminates the ability to fly/track to bypass adjacent room traps redundant without a brooch on a windy day.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]

Comments

• New wind and river currents are extremely annoying :(
  • To clarify : lead a group into another group via fly/track without a brooch.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • For example : I haven't tested if people following without brooches get blown about in the wind...
    Pretty sure they do. I've had people get blown away from me even when I've been hoisting them at the time.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Followers w/o Brooch get blown about, yes.

People you hoist are also affected? I don't think that makes sense...
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    I dimly seem to recall both me and the person I had hoisted being blown the same way, still in a group. Not sure how that'd work if one of us had brooch and the other did not.

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    If the hoister is blown, makes sense your hoistee goes with you because he/she is still clutched in your talons. If the hoister has Brooch, I don't think wind should be strong enough to pull your hoistee from your grip.
  • Kiet said:
    river currents are extremely annoying :(
    River currents are great for harvesting kelp. Just let the current carry you along, harvesting as you go.
  • Antonius said:
    Kiet said:
    river currents are extremely annoying :(
    River currents are great for harvesting kelp. Just let the current carry you along, harvesting as you go.
    I once tried to do this the other way. Never again.