wtf is this? repeated d/c from connection

SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere

Happened twice to me today. It sort of fixes itself after a while. Don't seem to be experiencing any other sort of connection problem with anything else.

Comments

• happened to me too. I think it's datacenter doing maintenance. Like a few Canadians got booted in the last disconnect about an hour ago.
  • Happened to me as well. Repeatedly just now, and once or twice earlier today.

Been having steady lag on top of that, but the lag might also be my router (which is not handling its age gracefully).
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    Someone's trying to launch a Denial of Service attack on us, we're mitigating the issue, but there may be some small connection issues while the matter is getting resolved.
  • @Tecton I hadn't even checked the forums. I'd thought someone reconfigured the servers for a moment from the partial error message...

• I had that happen to. The Sorr made me snicker a bit. Is this a very mild and incomplete apology or does it mean something? Either way it's no probl....