Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Aeon ... The actual aeon...

SzanthaxSzanthax San DiegoMember Posts: 1,906 @ - Epic Achaean
Has anyone else had a thing where instead of curing aeon, serverside instead tries to throw up defenses that aren't even on your defense list? It's cornfusing me.



Tagged:

Comments

  • TrevizeTrevize Member Posts: 1,517 @ - Epic Achaean
    Nope.

    Do you use another system (SVO/Wundersys) that could be doing something?
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
  • SzanthaxSzanthax San DiegoMember Posts: 1,906 @ - Epic Achaean
    I have everything turned off...



  • DochithaDochitha Member Posts: 1,391 @ - Epic Achaean
    Have a log?
  • RangorRangor Member Posts: 3,217 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Make sure curing priority defence list has every defence below 16, and aeon at like 1 on curing priority list. Then it should be ok.
    image
  • SzanthaxSzanthax San DiegoMember Posts: 1,906 @ - Epic Achaean
    Your affliction curing priorities for the priority set normal:
    1:  aeon

    [Curing]: SIP SPEED
    You take a drink from an oaken vial.
    H: 6361 (100%), M: 5664 (100%) 23630w, 26660e 68.6% ex|cdbkr-
    Naix attempts to stifle his amusement but cannot help laughing aloud.
    H: 6361 (100%), M: 5664 (100%) 23630w, 26660e 68.6% ex|cdbkr -
    Naix stands a tarot on his open palm, and blows it lightly at you. Suddenly your movement through 
    the time stream is slowed.
    H: 6361 (100%), M: 5664 (100%) 23630w, 26660e 68.6% ex|cdbkr-
    You move sluggishly into action.You move sluggishly into action.
    (a) H: 6361 (100%), M: 5664 (100%) 23630w, 26660e 68.6% ex|cdbkr[ae]-
    You say, "How bizzare."



  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!Member Posts: 3,107 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited November 2015
    that little quote by itself tells us nothing @Szanthax, nothing tells us which actions are being taken to trigger those "You move sluggishly into action." Got anything else?

    edit: because the only thing I can tell you based on that, is that serverside isn't trying to throw up defs (since your curing reporting is on, and it isn't reporting trying to put a def up) - so it's possibly not even serverside related
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!Member Posts: 3,107 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    gagging the serverside curing report of smoke cinnabar, maybe? I hear Wunder does that.
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

  • AtalkezAtalkez Member Posts: 4,955 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Szanthax said:
    Your affliction curing priorities for the priority set normal:
    1:  aeon

    [Curing]: SIP SPEED
    You take a drink from an oaken vial.
    H: 6361 (100%), M: 5664 (100%) 23630w, 26660e 68.6% ex|cdbkr-
    Naix attempts to stifle his amusement but cannot help laughing aloud.
    H: 6361 (100%), M: 5664 (100%) 23630w, 26660e 68.6% ex|cdbkr -
    Naix stands a tarot on his open palm, and blows it lightly at you. Suddenly your movement through 
    the time stream is slowed.
    H: 6361 (100%), M: 5664 (100%) 23630w, 26660e 68.6% ex|cdbkr-
    You move sluggishly into action.You move sluggishly into action.
    (a) H: 6361 (100%), M: 5664 (100%) 23630w, 26660e 68.6% ex|cdbkr[ae]-
    You say, "How bizzare."
    Tharvis is right, this isn't really enough to go on.

    Something was sent after Naix Aeon'd you, and your say overrode it. 


    You hug Aurora compassionately.
  • SzanthaxSzanthax San DiegoMember Posts: 1,906 @ - Epic Achaean
    If I could copy paste from my phone .. I'll try that...



  • SzanthaxSzanthax San DiegoMember Posts: 1,906 @ - Epic Achaean
    Tharvis said:
    that little quote by itself tells us nothing @Szanthax, nothing tells us which actions are being taken to trigger those "You move sluggishly into action." Got anything else?

    edit: because the only thing I can tell you based on that, is that serverside isn't trying to throw up defs (since your curing reporting is on, and it isn't reporting trying to put a def up) - so it's possibly not even serverside related
    The actions triggering were me trying to smoke elm manually and then me saying that was bizarre.

    I think I just broke me...it used to work



  • AntoniusAntonius Member Posts: 4,828 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Check PIPELIST. Does your pipe actually have elm in it?
  • SzanthaxSzanthax San DiegoMember Posts: 1,906 @ - Epic Achaean
    I'm using the other non herb things... But I dint know the name for it so I did elm lol



  • SzanthaxSzanthax San DiegoMember Posts: 1,906 @ - Epic Achaean
    Atalkez said:
    Szanthax said:
    Your affliction curing priorities for the priority set normal:
    1:  aeon

    [Curing]: SIP SPEED
    You take a drink from an oaken vial.
    H: 6361 (100%), M: 5664 (100%) 23630w, 26660e 68.6% ex|cdbkr-
    Naix attempts to stifle his amusement but cannot help laughing aloud.
    H: 6361 (100%), M: 5664 (100%) 23630w, 26660e 68.6% ex|cdbkr -
    Naix stands a tarot on his open palm, and blows it lightly at you. Suddenly your movement through 
    the time stream is slowed.
    H: 6361 (100%), M: 5664 (100%) 23630w, 26660e 68.6% ex|cdbkr-
    You move sluggishly into action.You move sluggishly into action.
    (a) H: 6361 (100%), M: 5664 (100%) 23630w, 26660e 68.6% ex|cdbkr[ae]-
    You say, "How bizzare."
    Tharvis is right, this isn't really enough to go on.

    Something was sent after Naix Aeon'd you, and your say overrode it. 
    Sorry :(

    I should have thrown the time steps in for you



  • SzanthaxSzanthax San DiegoMember Posts: 1,906 @ - Epic Achaean
    6361h, 5664m, 22115e, 20600w  ex----s00:06:34.46--curing priority list 
    Your affliction curing priorities for the priority set normal: 
    1:  aeon, anorexia, voyria 
    2:  daeggerimpale, heartseed, prone 
    3:  scytherus, wristfractures 
    4:  mangledhead, asthma, crackedribs 
    5:  damagedhead, dazed, darkshade, whisperingmadness, torntendons 
    6:  brokenleftleg, hellsight, slickness, skullfractures 
    7:  paralysis, brokenrightleg, concussion, disloyalty 
    8:  stupidity, manaleech, frozen 
    9:  damagedrightleg, impatience, deadening, disrupted 
    10: damagedleftleg, recklessness 
    11: brokenrightarm, hypochondria, bound 
    12: brokenleftarm, transfixation, spiritdisrupt 
    13: damagedleftarm, entangled, peace 
    14: damagedrightarm, pacified, webbed 
    15: fear, mangledrightleg, clumsiness 
    16: mangledleftleg, sensitivity 
    17: mangledleftarm, confusion 
    18: mangledrightarm, epilepsy 
    19: mildtrauma, dizziness, sleeping 
    20: laceratedthroat, masochism 
    21: serioustrauma, haemophilia 
    22: slashedthroat 
    23: stuttering 
    24: blindness, claustrophobia 
    25: itching, deafness, lovers, justice, shyness, nausea, selarnia, weariness, hallucinations, healthleech, dementia, generosity, addiction, paranoia, agoraphobia, loneliness, vertigo, hypersomnia, shivering, burning, lethargy, dissonance, temperedmelancholic, temperedcholeric, temperedsanguine, temperedphlegmatic, airdisrupt, firedisrupt, earthdisr
    upt, waterdisrupt, scalded, hypothermia 
    26: impaled 
    Affs with priority 26 are ignored. 
    6361h, 5664m, 22115e, 20600w  ex----s00:06:51.54-- 
    (Newbie): Ieen says, "Okay, yeah, it is a landmark." 
    6361h, 5664m, 22115e, 20600w  ex----s00:06:55.57-- 
    Deepest Stygian night steals over the land as the symbolic hourglass empties and turns, ready to begin a new day. 
    It is now the 2nd of Daedalan, 698 years after the fall of the Seleucarian Empire. 
    6361h, 5664m, 22115e, 20600w  ex----s00:07:31.31-- 
    A chorus of hollow, eerie tones fills the air as a gust of wind moves past a set of spooky windchimes. 
    6361h, 5664m, 22115e, 20600w  ex----s00:07:33.58-- 
    (Targossas): Myrcor says, "Greetings, Targossas." 
    6361h, 5664m, 22115e, 20600w  ex----s00:07:36.53-- 
    (Targossas): Auryona says, "Greetings, Myrcor." 
    6361h, 5664m, 22115e, 20600w  ex----s00:07:46.67-- 
    (The Unburnt): Seifur says, "Heh, thought that was Aurora at first." 
    6361h, 5664m, 22115e, 20600w  ex----s00:08:13.13-- 
    (Targossas): Zarem says, "Anybody want scorpions?" 
    6361h, 5664m, 22115e, 20600w  ex----s00:08:32.39-- 
    (Targossas): Zarem says, "Willl offer scorpions then." 
    6361h, 5664m, 22115e, 20600w  ex----s00:09:14.75-- 
    Zarem arrives from the west. 
    6361h, 5664m, 22115e, 20600w  ex----s00:09:43.40-- 
    Zarem says in a soft, alto voice, "Ready?" 
    6361h, 5664m, 22115e, 20600w  ex----s00:09:48.65-- 
    Zarem nudges you suggestively. 
    6361h, 5664m, 22115e, 20600w  ex----s00:10:23.81-- 
    (Newbie): Verdrin says, "Se." 
    6361h, 5664m, 22115e, 20600w  ex----s00:11:16.22-- 
    (Market): Ginovianna says, "Potash and nonsense for sale. Cart, NoNT." 
    6361h, 5664m, 22115e, 20600w  ex----s00:11:24.06-- 
    (Newbie): Verdrin says, "Mis." 
    6361h, 5664m, 22115e, 20600w  ex----s00:11:25.37-- 
    A sure-footed garron shakes her head. 
    6361h, 5664m, 22115e, 20600w  ex----s00:11:33.60-- 
    (Newbie): Juliet says, "That's okay! Just remember you can use X to see the exits in a room without having to LOOK or GLANCE." 
    6361h, 5664m, 22115e, 20600w  ex----s00:11:44.47-- 
    A beacon of golden light shoots up from an alabaster statue of the Lightbringer, briefly illuminating the darkened sky. 
    6361h, 5664m, 22115e, 20600w  ex----s00:13:33.99-- 
    Sivex arrives from the west. 
    6361h, 5664m, 22115e, 20600w  ex----s00:13:46.08-- 
    Sivex leaves to the south. 
    6361h, 5664m, 22115e, 20600w  ex----s00:13:49.28-- 
    Zarem tells you, "I'm here. You wanted aeon?" 
    6361h, 5664m, 22115e, 20600w  ex----s00:14:00.98--reply sorry on my phone 
    You tell Zarem, "Sorry on my phone." 
    6361h, 5664m, 22115e, 20600w  ex----s00:14:01.82--reply please 
    You tell Zarem, "Please." 
    6361h, 5664m, 22115e, 20600w  ex----s00:14:09.11-- 
    Zarem stands a tarot on her open palm, and blows it lightly at you. Suddenly your movement through the time stream is slowed. 
    6361h, 5664m, 22115e, 20600w  ex----s00:14:18.83-- 
    The curse of the Aeon wears off and you return to the normal timestream. 
    6361h, 5664m, 22115e, 20600w  ex----s00:14:36.38--say thank you 
    You say, "Thank you." 
    
    
    
    That's from my phone...



  • AtalkezAtalkez Member Posts: 4,955 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    3 things to look at.

    Is curing afflictions on?

    Is curing transmutation on?

    Is your pipe loaded with cinnabar?

    SS will only use 1 set, not both.


    You hug Aurora compassionately.
    DochithaGamden
  • SzanthaxSzanthax San DiegoMember Posts: 1,906 @ - Epic Achaean
    Maybe I'm just too dumb to achaea lol. I think Atalkez



  • BorranBorran Member Posts: 845 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    No, but my sys tries to clot any bleeding over 60 in Aeon/retardation. I really need to fix it. I hate dying to <100 bleeding when I have 8000 health.

  • CynlaelCynlael Member Posts: 3,257 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    A forestal with necromancy powers!

  • AmranuAmranu Member Posts: 725 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    The title of this thread is amusing, because "the actual Aeon" clarified absolutely nothing.
    Halos
  • SzanthaxSzanthax San DiegoMember Posts: 1,906 @ - Epic Achaean
    Amranu said:
    The title of this thread is amusing, because "the actual Aeon" clarified absolutely nothing.
    You're welcome



Sign In to Comment.