Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

What if the Dawnlord and the Tyrannus fell madly in love?!

SilvarienSilvarien Posts: 575Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
Disclaimer: The Silvy writing the below story is plastered. Sobriety should not be expected, and hugs are adored.

What if one fine day, the new Dawnlord saw the Tyrannus on the field of battle and they fell madly in love and couldn't forget each other despite the bitter enmity of their factional ties?!

Romeo would console the Dawnlord, and Juliet would run around in circles as the Tyrannus tried to off her. But, then, the Tyrannus would remember she needs advice and sit down to learn at the feet of the Guide.

A war would break out, constant raids and constant counter raids, and the Tyrannus would blackwind to smooch her beau, and get out before the Targ could react. Someday, in an alliance would form, where Lord Sartan asks Lady Aurora for a polka at the wedding, and Nishnatoba breaks out, and the Tyrannus and the Dawnlord are the only ones that survive and live happily ever after.

I conclude with my Old Reliable joke on the matter:
Q: Is there a guide to Mhaldorian weddings?
A: Yes, HELP RAMPAGE will teach you everything you need to know
BoosteyaAesiExelethrilAereidhnaElowinOgnogHuraiSiduri

Comments

  • SkyeSkye The Duchess BellaterePosts: 2,794Member, Seafaring Liason @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Nobody likes bugs that much. 


    TrillianaHalos
  • SiduriSiduri Posts: 1,533Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Isn't Dawnlord like... the title of the old Dawnstriders Guild Leader?
    Man, this is Targossas, not Shallam.
    Stop bringing back the past.

    image
  • AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WAPosts: 1,213Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    p.s. Silvarien will you please write a story about the Slinky?
    Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?" 

    (The Targossian Academy): Halos says, "Go on! I need to feel the wind in my hair!"


    Siduri
  • SynbiosSynbios Posts: 4,561Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    @Silvarien: "What if the Dawnlord and the Tyrannus fell madly in love?!" sounds like a title of a typical romantic comedy light novel that will eventually have an anime and/or manga adaptation where legions of fans will war against each other over which version is superior, and if English subs are better than dubs.

  • SilvarienSilvarien Posts: 575Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    edited October 2015
    Guys, I wasn't trying to offend anybody, it was just a joke. Give me a break already. :-(
  • SynbiosSynbios Posts: 4,561Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Silvarien said:
    Guys, I wasn't trying to offend anybody, it was just a joke. Give me a break already. :-(
    Unfortunately for you, human, Unfriended was not kidding when the trailer said:

    "Online, your memories last forever. But so do your mistakes."

  • BlujixapugBlujixapug Posts: 1,833Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Love is just a hormonal reaction designed by evolution to trick family units into staying together until their offspring reach sexual maturity.

    So I'm guessing there would be kids involved.
    image
    Silvarien
  • KafzielKafziel Posts: 658Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Siduri said:
    Isn't Dawnlord like... the title of the old Dawnstriders Guild Leader?
    Man, this is Targossas, not Shallam.
    Stop bringing back the past.
    Wasn't that Lord/Lady of the Morning?
  • AesiAesi Posts: 1,222Member @ - Epic Achaean
    Silvarien said:
    Disclaimer: The Silvy writing the below story is plastered. Sobriety should not be expected, and hugs are adored.

    What if one fine day, the new Dawnlord saw the Tyrannus on the field of battle and they fell madly in love and couldn't forget each other despite the bitter enmity of their factional ties?!

    Romeo would console the Dawnlord, and Juliet would run around in circles as the Tyrannus tried to off her. But, then, the Tyrannus would remember she needs advice and sit down to learn at the feet of the Guide.

    A war would break out, constant raids and constant counter raids, and the Tyrannus would blackwind to smooch her beau, and get out before the Targ could react. Someday, in an alliance would form, where Lord Sartan asks Lady Aurora for a polka at the wedding, and Nishnatoba breaks out, and the Tyrannus and the Dawnlord are the only ones that survive and live happily ever after.

    I conclude with my Old Reliable joke on the matter:
    Q: Is there a guide to Mhaldorian weddings?
    A: Yes, HELP RAMPAGE will teach you everything you need to know
    I like drunk Silvarien.
    SilvarienBoosteya
  • AdetAdet Posts: 273Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    edited October 2015
    Kafziel said:
    Siduri said:
    Isn't Dawnlord like... the title of the old Dawnstriders Guild Leader?
    Man, this is Targossas, not Shallam.
    Stop bringing back the past.
    Wasn't that Lord/Lady of the Morning?
    Yeah, Lord/Lady of the Morning, informally called Morninglord/lady (between 2008 and 2012 - may have different before then).
  • KasyaKasya TennesseePosts: 657Member @ - Epic Achaean
    I really want @Xinna to chime in on this. I mean, we're not going to hear from @Dannyl...
  • SilvarienSilvarien Posts: 575Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Aodfionn said:
    p.s. Silvarien will you please write a story about the Slinky?
    @Aodfionn : here it is, for those who haven't seen it yet.
    Aodfionn
  • SilvarienSilvarien Posts: 575Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Kasya said:
    I really want @Xinna to chime in on this. I mean, we're not going to hear from @Dannyl...
    @Kasya : well, @Dannyl is married, but @Xinna is Mhaldor's most eligible bachelorette.
  • AchillesAchilles Los AngelesPosts: 2,466Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    My low level alchemist buddy of course
    image
    AustereSilvarien
  • SilvarienSilvarien Posts: 575Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Tibitha said:


    Just getting the word out there. If anyone has any information, it'd be greatly appreciated.
    @Tibitha : everybody -- and I mean EVERYBODY -- knows that missing Dawnlords are found much easier by plastering their likeness on milk cartons. Unless this is one of those Trix cereal knockoffs where you're seeking to deny the Dawnlord milk because milk is only for kids and not for Dawnlords.
  • KietKiet Posts: 3,103Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Who drew that grook because it's amazing
    Jeslyn
  • AntidasAntidas Posts: 1,479Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Wintermourne free press, lol'd

    JeslynSilvarienAodfionn
  • SilvarienSilvarien Posts: 575Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Antidas said:
    Wintermourne free press, lol'd
    @Antidas : finding lost Dawnlords since last Tuesday.
    Antidas
  • TibithaTibitha Posts: 742Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Kiet said:
    Who drew that grook because it's amazing
    Not me! I shamelessly stole it from Google Images. I think its from Aetolia actually.
  • SiduriSiduri Posts: 1,533Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited October 2015

    Have you found the Hero's medal Dawnlord yet?

    image
    SilvarienElowinAesi
Sign In to Comment.