You know you play too much Achaea when ...

Comments

• Trey said:
    Achilles said:
    When you start thinking Achaean names will make suitable names for future unborn children.
    Totally naming my firstborn son Lucaine. Daughter can't be Catarin though. Way too many connotations there that I don't even want to think about. They will not be Luke and Leia Skywalker, ffs.
    Would go with daughter named Catarin over son named Lucaine.
  • ....you look forward to more @tvistor (isms)
    “There is no greater sorrow than thinking back upon a happy time in misery--”

• When you wake up from a dream, start mentally cataloging the coolest parts so you'll remember them, and find yourself mentally calling them "your best RP moments".

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • What is a Tvistorism and where can I get one?
  • Tvistor said:
    What is a Tvistorism and where can I get one?
    If I told you, I'd have to silence you.
    “There is no greater sorrow than thinking back upon a happy time in misery--”

• edited November 2012
    Tvistor said:
    What is a Tvistorism and where can I get one?
    Let me know if you find out. Whenever I ask for one, I just get slapped.

Or charged way outside my price range.
  • ... when you tell people "I have chores to do" referring to your multiple Achaean projects that need activity.

Gets less funny when dishes don't get done and you leave the baby in a running bathtub Beautiful Mind style.

I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Now all you need is @Phaestus' address!
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    When you're at a bar, and a... "little person" walks in acting all stupid and picks fight due to a Napoleon complex; think about hitting them, and then don't because the GoM might message you about how wrong you are and that there aren't any reprecussions.
  • Daslin said:
    When you're at a bar, and a... "little person" walks in acting all stupid and picks fight due to a Napoleon complex; think about hitting them, and then don't because the GoM might message you about how wrong you are and that there aren't any reprecussions.

Topical humor. Nice. XD
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    @Xith, I try, every once in a while for a good laugh.
  • edited December 2012
    When you have to ask the admins to shrub you so you'll stop playing. @Mishgul

Edit: Ugh, why do parentheses make @person not work D:
  • When the calls of waking birds rouse you from reverie, drawing your eyes to your surroundings in a darkened room limned by the pre-dawn cobalt washing through your window: dreg-lined coffee mugs, empty plates, the detritus of another ill-spent night.
  • And you definitely play too much Achaea when you hope that time passes faster because Sarapis said shit was going to happen. 
  • Now and days it's not so much playing Achaea as LoL. I play pokemon and was watching someone stall with chansey and chansey got burned so I was like it's fine they are ignited that'll reduce the healing from softboil. I was facepalming. But for my it was always typing our qw during texts, messages, or anything because all I did/do is try to find people I know online on achaea :p
  • I just type "say <words>" in IM clients a lot.
  • @Lothien Haha, I was thinking the exact same thing an hour or so ago.
  • .. When you almost buy shoes that dont suit you that you can't really afford and would never wear anyway because someone working for Lipstik named them 'raja' and it made you giggle.
    "All men must die.. But first we'll live."
  • Darlah said:
    .. When you almost buy shoes that dont suit you that you can't really afford and would never wear anyway because someone working for Lipstik named them 'raja' and it made you giggle.
    Thought you were going to say because they were the only ones you could find with waterwalking.
  • I tried to get out of buying new shoes once with the excuse 'It's fine, they're non-decay and resetting.'

I got a strange look, and I still had to buy new shoes.