SVOF Monk Limb Counter

So, poking around the forums, I found SVOF and downloaded it. The Monk one, of course, 'cause Avan's a monk....

So, I poked through the scripts/aliases/triggers and saw the limb counter, which I heard is important (prepping someone's limbs to get them ready for a BBT) but I have absolutely no clue how to work it. I tried the aliases, but nothing works.

How do I use the limb counter on SVOF? And/Or is there a better limb counter I could obtain? For free, not going to be able to pay for anything.

Comments

• So what you Need to do is put the variable (one of 3 you can pick from) into your prompt, then you can see how many hits what limb has taken and when it will break. You will Need to work with the target's health and use vconfig2 to set up how many kicks and punches you Need for a break. 3000-4000 health it's 7, 4000-5500 it's 8, etc. You'll have to make calculations on your own though, the System does not do that for you automatically. Test it and Play around a bit, see where it leads. Contact me in game if you need help.
  • For those of you who are curious. I put armdamage at 1 and legdamage at 1.6 and it seems fairly accurate for those of you with lvl3 knuckles. I am not a math genius but that is what I have come up with and it works for me.
  • I have the exact numbers now (thanks to Jhui) if anyone is interested pm me