Add a trade-in value to all minipets for the purpose of paying for artefact pets

Hi there,

I don't know if this has been proposed before, but I was hoping the Garden would assign a credit value to mini-pets so the player would have an option to trade them in when ordering an artefact pet. I don't think this would shape their Market values because some mini-pets are more popular than others. But I do think that artefact pets are clearly superior due to the limitless customization options, and a person who has a well-developed artefact pet would focus on that rather than the mini-pets. Instead of clogging up one's inventory forever (as with mine) the minipets would have some value when the player decides to order an artefact pet.

A lot of the time, one might progress to the other. My pet is Serenie, the little snow-white dove, and when people heard of that in the conceptualization phase they thought it was too generic because back then all mail was delivered by doves and there was a Mayan Crown pet dove, which is where I started from. Serenie ended up quite popular despite the superficially generic concept. If I actually had a Mayan Crown dove, I think it would have been good to trade that in for the artie dove because you could RP it as a pet reincarnation, so what I propose would be good for that reason as well.

Thank you for reading my idea.

Comments

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    I bet you could probably contact artefacts/customisations/whateverthepetemailis@achaea.com and arrange something?
    Huh. Neat.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Ahmet said:
    I bet you could probably contact artefacts/customisations/whateverthepetemailis@achaea.com and arrange something?
    I mean, it could just be a policy, and not something actually implemented in the game.
    Huh. Neat.
  • KasyaKasya Tennessee
    Even if mini-pets could be traded in for pet credits or something, would be win. 
  • Mini-pets should be able to fight like Tamagochi. No one will trade them in. 
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Would be interesting to see this change since the only option is to keep them or have them deleted with no refund. I bought a stable upgrade to keep all of my pets out of the way, but I have some that I think I'd probably turn in for some kind of reward or ability to apply it to a custom pet if I could.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.