Svof

Comments

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Battlerage or weaponmastery rage @Israyhl?
    Huh. Neat.
  • Battlerage @Ahmet
  • There's the @battlerage tag. @Ahmet implemented it but it seems he forgot to update the documentation :tongue:
    I didnt implement nothin.

Did I really? u.u
    Huh. Neat.
  • Called out.
    Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
    I have zero recollection of that. Oh well.
    Huh. Neat.
  • AustereAustere Tennessee
    Ahmet said:
    I have zero recollection of that. Oh well.

Dolt.
  • Poor Ahmet

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • AustereAustere Tennessee
    Don't feel bad, I code stuff all the time and forget 
  • Don't drink and code.
  • Anyone know why when I fight priest my afflictions are stated as ???????????????????????? Then what I know I have. I was so confused I kept diagnosing and just going huh....nothing there. 
    Cooper said:
    This is one of the worst forms of special snowflake RP I've ever seen. Thanks for going to another city to do it!
  • Driden said:
    Anyone know why when I fight priest my afflictions are stated as ???????????????????????? Then what I know I have. I was so confused I kept diagnosing and just going huh....nothing there. 
    I'd guess it still thinks Spiritwrack afflictions are hidden (they're not any more), so it's registering an unknown affliction on each hit in addition to GMCP telling you the affliction you actually got from it.
    Antonius said:
    Driden said:
    Anyone know why when I fight priest my afflictions are stated as ???????????????????????? Then what I know I have. I was so confused I kept diagnosing and just going huh....nothing there. 
    I'd guess it still thinks Spiritwrack afflictions are hidden (they're not any more), so it's registering an unknown affliction on each hit in addition to GMCP telling you the affliction you actually got from it.
    This is correct.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Rangor said:
    Don't drink and code.
    Don't listen to this, I've made the most beautiful things while drunk.
  • @Keneanung Thanks for those updates!

Seems to be a bit of an issue with the gmcp morph tracking:

"...\.config\mudlet\profiles\Menox/Sentinel svo/svo:5323: attempt to index global 'defences' 

Having a quick look, it seems to be because raw-svo.defs is processed after whichever file has the gmcp signals set, and so the defences.got() function doesn't exist at the time that the morph handling function is created.

Simply moving the creation of the defences table above where the signals are set up seems to have fixed it.
  • Antonius said:
    Driden said:
    So how do I fix?
    Cooper said:
    This is one of the worst forms of special snowflake RP I've ever seen. Thanks for going to another city to do it!
  • Driden said:
    Antonius said:
    Driden said:
    So how do I fix?
    Finding and disabling the Spiritwrack trigger should do it, I imagine.
  • Antonius said:
    Driden said:
    Antonius said:
    Driden said:
    So how do I fix?
    Finding and disabling the Spiritwrack trigger should do it, I imagine.
    Thanks I will try it out. 
    Cooper said:
  • Menox said:
    @Keneanung Thanks for those updates!

"...\.config\mudlet\profiles\Menox/Sentinel svo/svo:5323: attempt to index global 'defences' 

Having a quick look, it seems to be because raw-svo.defs is processed after whichever file has the gmcp signals set, and so the defences.got() function doesn't exist at the time that the morph handling function is created.

Simply moving the creation of the defences table above where the signals are set up seems to have fixed it.
    *mumbles something about not being able to test and nobody else willing to do so*
    Um... Yeah... Looks like there needs to be a 27.1 release...
  • Keneanung said:
    Menox said:

*mumbles something about not being able to test and nobody else willing to do so*
    Need to multiclass every class. :)
  • Rangor said:
    Keneanung said:
    Menox said:

Need to multiclass every class. :)
    Can't... Different factiins and all. Plus I'd ruin myself financially in the process.
  • Keneanung said:
    Menox said:

Ha.

I'll switch over to the testing branch today once I work out how...
  • Menox said:

This should be fixed now with version 28.

Menox said:
    Ha.

I'll switch over to the testing branch today once I work out how...
    Testing branch can be activated with "vconfig releasechannel testing". It's also present in "vconfig2"
  • Got it, thanks!
  • I recently learned how to breathe (teehee), and notice that with vconfig breathe on, I'll hold breath as soon as I get eq back on dragonform and interrupts the transform. Switching it to off still causes me to hold breath and interrupt dragonform, I have to manually set the serverside curing heldbreath to reset to 0. When I change forms or relog, it seems like it gets reset too. Is this just something borked about my install?
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    edited February 2017
    did you try the VKEEPUP BREATH toggle ?

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

Shirszae said:
    did you try the VKEEPUP BREATH toggle ?
    'br' for short.

Vallie said:
    I recently learned how to breathe (teehee), and notice that with vconfig breathe on, I'll hold breath as soon as I get eq back on dragonform and interrupts the transform. Switching it to off still causes me to hold breath and interrupt dragonform, I have to manually set the serverside curing heldbreath to reset to 0. When I change forms or relog, it seems like it gets reset too. Is this just something borked about my install?
    Yes, this is a known issue where svo doesn't pause serverside curing when trying to dragonform.
    Huh. Neat.
  • edited February 2017
    Hi!

I'm trying to figure out how to use echoes from the svo got/lost aff/def events. 

First problem, I can't use <colour> inside the svo.echof function. Is there anyway to bypass this or must I use the r,g,b numbers with the getDefaultColour function? 

Second problem, the event seems to be called before the actual affliction line, so it just looks messy. It also sometimes throws the balance time (0.349s) on the same line. See below as an example of what it currently looks like:

Blood continues to spurt out of a goblin miner's eyes, ears, nose, and mouth.
    3020h, 2619m, 19263e, 13480w ekdb-
    (svof): Crippledleftleg Gained!+
    A goblin foreman swings a hard throw to your limbs, and you feel numb.
    Your left leg breaks with a loud crack.
    2655h, 2619m, 19263e, 13480w ekdb[ll1]-(-365h, 9.0%) 
    The blood spurting from a goblin miner slows to a trickle.
    2655h, 2619m, 19263e, 13480w ekdb[ll1]-
     (0.349s)(svof): Crippledleftleg Cured!-
    You take out some salve and quickly rub it on your legs.
    The bones in your left leg mend.
    2655h, 2619m, 19263e, 13480w ekdb-
    You have recovered balance on all limbs. (1.405s)

Example of what I would like it to look like:

Blood continues to spurt out of a goblin miner's eyes, ears, nose, and mouth.
    3020h, 2619m, 19263e, 13480w ekdb-
    A goblin foreman swings a hard throw to your limbs, and you feel numb.
    Your left leg breaks with a loud crack.
    (svof): Crippledleftleg Gained!+
    2655h, 2619m, 19263e, 13480w ekdb[ll1]-(-365h, 9.0%) 
    The blood spurting from a goblin miner slows to a trickle.
    2655h, 2619m, 19263e, 13480w ekdb[ll1]- (0.349s)
    You take out some salve and quickly rub it on your legs.
    The bones in your left leg mend.
    (svof): Crippledleftleg Cured!-
    2655h, 2619m, 19263e, 13480w ekdb-
    You have recovered balance on all limbs. (1.405s)

Halp pls? :)