Hansyil's Temp Art Shop (Commissions thread)

Back after a long absence and in need of some credits, so I figured I would give commissions a shot! Offering b/w waist-up, b/w full body, and colour reference sheets :)

B/W Waist-up
Examples:  [x]
30 credits

B/W Full body
Examples: [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
50 credits

Reference sheets
Examples: [x]
250 - 300 credits depending on complexity/amount of design needed

Some rules:
  • I also accept Paypal in CAD only; Paypal commissions get priority over credits
  • I will try to complete your drawing as soon as I can; sometime things come up. Please be patient!
  • Prices are per character, up to a max of 2 characters in one picture
  • Please do not redistribute and/or use my art for any commercial purposes. But go ahead and use it personally as avatars, forum sets, backgrounds, etc., as long as you remember to credit me as necessary!
  • I will not draw explicit scenes, sorry :< (shirtless/naked characters OK)
  • Once you fill out the form, I'll message you telling you if you've got a slot. I'll start drawing after I've received full payment.
  • Reference sheets require more communication and details, which I message you about if you commission one.
Form
Character Name:
Waist-up/Full body/Reference sheet:
Description/Appearance:
References (if you have any):
Personality:
Additional info (objects, pose, defining characteristics, details not to be missed, etc):

Commission status: SLOTS FULL, WAITLIST CLOSED 
Slot 1: Shimi [paid] - COMPLETE
Slot 2: Tahquil [paid] - COMPLETE
Slot 3: Loalaine [paid] - COMPLETE

Comments

• *sigh* Fiiiiine *gets out wallet*

Seriously though,  will probably hit you up for a commission sooner rather than later.

• Can I just say, Hello there sir and or madam! :3
    Awesome art! I shall have to take a page from @Trey and go scrounge in my wallet, but I will definitely be back for some art!!
  • Hello! Thank you so much for the support!  =) Apparently I can't edit my posts after they've been posted, so I'll be updating my commissions status in my forum signature.
  • edited July 2015
    @Hansyil, do you do full colour drawings with background imagery?
  • Got the credits sent over today! Logging in from my phone is scary!

• Wonderful art! Please add to the list! Sending over the form now  :)
  • @Aegoth Sorry, I've tried doing full-colour + bg before and it just takes so much time that everyone was waiting months for their pictures. :( Maybe I'll try again in the future when I'm a little bit faster at painting. 
  • JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    @Ruth tricked me when she asked for my desc by saying it was for a bardic even though the deadline was up. SNEAKY.

I have to say this was an awesome surprise and I love it, like omg I will probably frame this love it. My bedroom at the moment has nothing but Achaea artwork!

I'm not even always a fan of B/W artwork but I have to admit, this is amazing. @Hansyil really did an excellent job of capturing the founders to a T, even presumably not knowing them, and I have to give massive props for the speed and quality. I expect that now you'll be inundated with commission requests, so prepare your inbox!
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• RuthRuth Singapore
    @Skye, no. Bad! Stay away. @Xer is not at all innocent!

Also, the artwork really is pretty fast, for all the details that were captured. I submitted a request on Saturday, got the first WIP on Monday, and a second WIP on Tuesday. The completed picture came in on Wednesay (today)!
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• i really like teh picture except tsol'aa, by canon, don't have pointed ears
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • Ahhhh that is awesome and makes me so excited to see mine!

• Beautiful!!

• I cannot even put into words how excited I am for mine now.
  • I seriously wish I had gotten in on this before the waitlist filled up. These are incredible.
  • What a pleasant surprise! @Hansyil you are a wonderful artist!
    And thank you so much @Saeva for the gift!

Omg Aepas has the most adorable giant feet. And what a great rendition of my sword! You can certainly breathe life into the characters with your art!
    Replies the scorpion: "It's my nature..."
  • TarausTaraus The Gypsy Wind
    holy crap open your waitlist, I have a pile of credits with your name on it

(your artwork is amazing)

• I must say that of all the artwork out there, you are representing the alien races better than many others I have seen. Between @Ruth and myself, I absolutely love how they look. I want to see Horkies and Grooks now.
    Replies the scorpion: "It's my nature..."
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    time to save up 300 credits :D 
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• edited July 2015
    Ooooohh these are lovely. Could I get a full body one? <3 
  • @Adaele, for sure! I'm trying to get through a good chunk of my waitlist first before re-opening it, and then you can send me a message with the form filled out :chuffed: