Anyone else seeing blank lines in empty rooms?

edited October 2012 in Tech Support
I'm not sure when but recently I started seeing this blank line in rooms without anything in them.  I checked with a few other people and they see it too.

http://imgur.com/2nphs

Comments

• Based on what I see, you use Mudlet. If thats the case, go to Settings>Main Display and tic off "Fix unnecessary line breaks on GA server"
  • Already checked.

This is a sudden thing and I haven't changed or updated anything and these lines just started appearing.  I asked two other people who see them too.
  • I see it too when I have room descriptions set to brief. Also an extra space in some places. I almost always use verbose though, so I'm not sure how long it's been like that.
  • I see extra blank lines occasionally, and sometimes have separate lines joined together, missing the newline in between. I think this started happening when I disabled MCCP, but I should check on the repeatability of that. Filed a bug a while back and haven't heard anything.
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    This started happening to me following the Nexus update.
  • Yes. This has been happening to me for a couple rl months now, and it annoys the hell out of me. I asked a couple people about it and they said it's always been like that, but... I really don't think so. Would love to have it fixed.
  • edited October 2012
    I bugged it about two months ago when I noticed it, but it's unassigned and untested.
  • Its definitely recent. I play in brief permanently and remember wtfing hard at the extra line to scroll up passed. Not sure its a bug, might be intended. But yeah, somewhat annoying.
  • TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    Sounds like a bug, we'll check it out!
  • Oh, I had thought that was a Mudlet artefact.