artefact purchasing

I know there's the artefact cart, but it can still feel frustrating that I would have to drop enough money to cover my rent and then some to afford certain artefacts that some consider basic (SoA comes to mind). I was trying to think of a way to make it more affordable. It might be nice to include some sort of token system in with the Iron Elite Membership program?

Like you earn a certain number of tokens each month (scaled with continued membership, topping off like all other stackable monthly benefits) that could be traded in for artefacts? That way people wouldn't have to sit on their monthly credits for RL decades to afford something. It's a thought! But it would be nice to eventually be able to afford an artefact or two without having to forsake my landlord to do so. 

Comments

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    The monthly membership credits do scale as well. I think they max out at 150? The most expensive artie you can get is like 2k credits so that's about a year. Most things (first tier) can be afforded after two or three months if you supplement with IG purchased creds. 

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    I understand the frustrations with costs people have, but from talking to Greys a bit it sounds like you're one of the more avid hunters of the Vorondil family (go us!). With that in mind, the bigger you are the more gold will come in. I think you'll soon find that having Iron Elite on top of being able to earn more gold along the way will make artefacts more accessible to you.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.