Achievement System for Pickpocketing NPCs

You submit the idea #990 'Pickpocketing NPCs can be profitable.  I wish there was an achievement system or quests I
could pursue for pickpocketing NPCs and/or pickpocketing certain items that I can only get from special characters.' for
review.

Comments

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Chris said:
    You submit the idea #990 'Pickpocketing NPCs can be profitable.  I wish there was an achievement system or quests I
    could pursue for pickpocketing NPCs and/or pickpocketing certain items that I can only get from special characters.' for
    review.
    You can pickpocket some quest items/other useful items, which means you can do quests/get places you shouldn't be able to until a higher level!
    Huh. Neat.
  • I have gotten jagged shards mostly, and I don't think those are active.  Do you know any other items that I should look for?
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Chris said:
    I have gotten jagged shards mostly, and I don't think those are active.  Do you know any other items that I should look for?
    I'm fairly certain you shouldn't be able to pickpocket shards anymore, as they're not supposed to drop? You may want to bother @Tecton or @Sarapis about that.

As far as 'other items' go, I'm not gonna hand out quest information, but keys can usually be picked from denizens, as can a few various other quest items. I think some of the Karma items can be too, but I'm not certain about that one.
    Huh. Neat.
  • I still get shards every once in awhile, as well. When it happens, I just sort of cut my losses and move on. Not sure if they're supposed to be there or not, though.