Sentinel Traits

I'm looking for any traits that can help me survive and make me be able to hunt. I already have Nimble but im looking for any health traits and good fighting traits.
"Pain or damage don't end the world, or despair or beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then you've got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."

Comments

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    the extra constitution trait would be Robust, I'll leave the fighting trait question to an actual sentinel
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• You're on your own for this one- after switching to Sentinel, I found myself unable to hunt anything I was used to. I'm not sure why this is, but I take a lot more damage now. 

For combat- we are excellent at evasion techniques. We can't be followed and we can stealth, burrow, fly, leap, or swing up into the trees. Your traps cut off certain exits for your enemies. We also have amazing hindering in our afflictions. Keep them afflicted and they can't kill you. 

• Well thanks for the help though but I changed classes. :)
    "Pain or damage don't end the world, or despair or beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then you've got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
  • annnnndddddd went back to being a sentinel.
  • I would think either con for survival or strength for damage, and I am going to with the throwing trait as well to help with axes...I think it might be called knife thrower...can't remember though
  • I'm completely strength-focused. People tell me that I can kill someone with 4 skullbashes, but I have yet to do it. We don't really need strength, but it's nice to have. I'd focus on Constitution.