Rajamalan

Im just curious to see if anyone else has any photos or pictures or drawings of the Rajamalan class that they like. Id be happy to see, I have one both as my picture and my signature.

Comments

• Aquil said:

Pretty much sums my experience with Raja's up!
    oh my god this is perfect!
  • edited May 2015
    In all reality these are the ones affiliated with Achaea.

• FenFen Snappy Snappy, Takey Takey
    @Woulfen did you know there's a typo in your sig? Probably two. I really don't like it.
  • @Fen  There does that make you happy?
  • @Tristitia I like It!

• FenFen Snappy Snappy, Takey Takey
    Woulfen said:
    @Fen  There does that make you happy?
    It's better. The sentence structure still makes me feel like I'm gonna have a stroke.
  • Fen said:
    Woulfen said:
    @Fen  There does that make you happy?
    It's better. The sentence structure still makes me feel like I'm gonna have a stroke.
    Well then I guess if you want to comment what you think it should say then please go ahead and let me know...
  • did a search for cat-people and tiger-people and pretty much found that it's just nsfw.
    Replies the scorpion: "It's my nature..."
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Aepas said:
    did a search for cat-people and tiger-people and pretty much found that it's just nsfw.
    That's such a good movie though. Well, the black and white original is. The remake is just all sorts of weird and makes me think of what people in Lusternia get up to :/
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• ugh, I saw it back when I was super young and it just scared the bageese out of me.
    Replies the scorpion: "It's my nature..."