Poses clearing on movement

Can we please have so poses will clear on room movement? Keeping poses through movement is my biggest turn off to using the pose system.

One moment your sitting on a rock in the middle of the river Zaphar and the next minute your sitting on a rock in the middle of the river that has just appeared in the middle of a City.

Comments

• You could probably code something to clear your own pose on movement relatively easily, using GMCP

• I'd probably make a mudlet system using mpose or pose. Mpose would be mobile pose and set the variable to clear pose on movement off, and pose would be normal pose and set the variable to clear pose on movement on. Then just send an if check on movement and clear pose if it's true.

i'm a rebel

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    oh god yes please one of these. So many strange and somewhat embarrassing appearances could have been avoided. Such as sitting on chairs while climbing the mast, or leaning against trees in the middle of the road. That sort of random embarrassing stuff. :(

• bent over a desk at stygian
    Replies the scorpion: "It's my nature..."
  • Antidas said:
    You could probably code something to clear your own pose on movement relatively easily, using GMCP
    Heh, you think I can code... Cute
  • LoalaineLoalaine England
    Spent all day today dangling my legs over a bar. Although I think it's just down to my lack experience with the command.. if it was something you used all the time, you would forget a lot less.
  • You rock, @Tecton