Hail, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Combat Meat

DochithaDochitha Member Posts: 1,283 @ - Epic Achaean
At times I want to test some combat stuffs but couldn't get interested party into Arena. It could be dumb, but I'd love to suggest:

Beating Bags for Cities and Houses, or even...hanging in our house in subdivision, for a price of course. Or...as a personal Artefact?

By engaging with the bag, you can unleash any attacks you like on it and it will attempt to cure based on the current server-side curing system...now "Bag" is a bad name I know, need a more creative one.

Advanced options are configurable curing priorities on the bag and other combat related stuffs...okay...it should not be called a "bag", but I hope you get the idea...

COMBAT MEAT!

Tagged:

Comments

• AustereAustere TennesseeMember Posts: 2,193 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Sadly, already been denied.  My understanding is it would still register as a denizen and so they would have to go through and enable every attack, that we can use on each other,  for that one specific denizen. 
  • AlaskarAlaskar Member Posts: 393 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    It should be an immortal character that's idle and unkillable or instantly resurrects. But I'm sure there's more to it. I often want to test things but I hate wasting other people's time.

DrodakSlink
  • KyrraKyrra Sanctum of the SkyMember Posts: 4,679 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Would be nifty if the various training combat dummies around the place could be used for that.

I'm always up for being a pin cushion in the arena for testing things when I'm logged in. I'm still sort of tanky and don't mind standing around while my curing does its thing.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• TalysinTalysin Member Posts: 575 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    I feel like part of the fun of achaea is learning combat by beating up you friends.
    Comitis
  • BorranBorran Member Posts: 845 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Maybe it could be made so you can use 'untargetted abilities' to just replicate the eq/balance time on them? Then you could ghost-box with a curing system to see how effective your abilities would be.

I loved monk bashing because I practiced my combos on denizens just to get muscle memory of limb-setups.

• HalosHalos San FranciscoMember Posts: 1,441 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Make more friends.

AereidhnaTael
  • AthelasAthelas Cape Town South AfricaMember Posts: 266 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Join Achaea, meet lots of people, make many friends... then kill them.
Sign In to Comment.