What are your best playing times?

2»

Comments

• Borran said:
    Rangor said:
    Gmt awake hours are best.
    My best playing times are the ones in my dreams. Totally killed you in a duel once... in my dreams.
    Shit. You were actually in my dream this morning. You pretended to be ganked by @Santar, and when I came to save you you and @talisman jumped in on santar's side and killed me. Was so angry all morning. Gonna disfavor you when I log in after work.
  • AktillumAktillum Philippines
    My normal hours would be 8 - 12 GMT but I typically stay up way way late until 16 - 20 GMT (around 3am here) just to play during peak hours :P

• Aktillum said:
    My normal hours would be 8 - 12 GMT but I typically stay up way way late until 16 - 20 GMT (around 3am here) just to play during peak hours :P
    Aww. you think EU times are peak hours. That's so cute.
    Rangor said:
    Aktillum said:
    Aww. you think EU times are peak hours. That's so cute.
    Peak hours to holololcaust with Rangor, same diff.

• edited May 2015
    Rangor said:
    Borran said:
    Rangor said:
    Gmt awake hours are best.
    My best playing times are the ones in my dreams. Totally killed you in a duel once... in my dreams.
    Shit. You were actually in my dream this morning. You pretended to be ganked by @Santar, and when I came to save you you and @talisman jumped in on santar's side and killed me. Was so angry all morning. Gonna disfavor you when I log in after work.
    That's cute. @Rangor has dreams about getting pwned by me.

Can't lie, though. I've had dreams of Achaeans chasing me around, usually teaming me. I generally manage to skirt a few rooms away and gare before they can get me.

I had a dream a couple weeks ago that @Ayoxele went Serp and tried to backstab me in Eleusis, except I was standing on guards and he died.

• Having dreams about scrolling text is a little weird.

• JinsunJinsun TN, USA
    I had an Achaea dream once but it wasn't in text. It was a legit adventure. We were in a city (topography didn't match Achaean cities) and a bigass monster was attacking. I was using star tarots to fling meteors on the beast. Was a cool dream.
  • AustereAustere Tennessee
    My normal hours should be 2 GMT to 6 GMT, but some nights I end up here until 8 GMT. It really just depends what's going on and how terrible I want to feel the next day.  I play forums from 0 GMT to 24 GMT, not including sleep and slow days.