Just downloaded mapper... am not sure that's what I actually downloaded

Hi there,

I had a download option come up that gave me the choice of downloading the mapper or starting my own. "X"ing it out was not an option.

Did I just download mapper, or was this a keylogger? Thanks!

Comments

• Not sure. This happened to me as well ... I didn't know what it was so I alt-ctrl-del and ended mudlet and when I signed back in my map was still okay.
  • Tahquil said:
    Not sure. This happened to me as well ... I didn't know what it was so I alt-ctrl-del and ended mudlet and when I signed back in my map was still okay.
    @Tahquil : Okay, thank you very much!
  • That's the message box that pops up when stored map hasn't been detected. Its asking if you want to start your own map, or download a map from your mud's server. 

Not sure why its popping up now, though. I've had it too. Something gone wrong in the latest crowdmap download maybe?
  • Jacen said:
    That's the message box that pops up when stored map hasn't been detected. Its asking if you want to start your own map, or download a map from your mud's server. 

Not sure why its popping up now, though. I've had it too. Something gone wrong in the latest crowdmap download maybe?
    Yep, there was a crowdmap update and it seems a bit buggy. Not sure if it's fixed yet though 
    meh

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Happened to me, too. My crowdmap is listing some rooms in the incorrect areas.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• I get that sometimes. Only caused me a problem once. Wasn't a big issue just messed up my map. Re-sownloading it fixed it for me.