Can't see forum posts anymore.

CaladbolgCaladbolg Campbell County TN
edited April 2015 in Tech Support
I can no longer see forum posts for some reason. broke last night on me.

Sometimes I see numbers and random letters in the posts. But can't see anything else.

Running Chrome, Cleared cookies and deleted files anything else I should try?

Also if you could message me with help that'd be great since I won't be able to see anything posted anyways!
Can't see messages also, so if you could Message -Caladbolg- in game about it since I can't see anything posted that'd be great!

---For the record I can see the first post of the thread but can't see anything else past that besides pictures, I can't see mine or anyone elses posts besides the first one.

Comments

• AustereAustere Tennessee
    Can't see anything, eh? I wonder how long this post drives you crazy before you get it figured out and find out I was just trolling you. . Sorry, dude.  
  • CaladbolgCaladbolg Campbell County TN
    Can't see anything, eh? I wonder how long this post drives you crazy before you get it figured out and find out I was just trolling you. . Sorry, dude.  

Hey turns out I can still copy and paste it but just can't see it.. except for a z

• HalosHalos The Reaches
    Maybe you got reverse forum banned

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
    Halos said:
    Maybe you got reverse forum banned
    Possible!

edited April 2015
    For whatever reason forums work fine now. Not even sure what happened.

Unless it had something to do with my hard drive being completely full had to delete like 30 gigs last night