Traditional Post-Tyrannus Rant

2»

Comments

• AustereAustere Tennessee
    Cooper said:
    Before Kemnast I told Xinna "Yeah we only need 7 and we can do it easy". 3 seconds before going in "Oh by the way i lied i have no idea how many this takes". 
    7? Pff, try one magi.  No need to mess around with brazier crap either.  I'm talking solo, broski.
  • Kemnast takes about 3-4 people.

• I'd be surprised if a Magi could do enough damage solo to kill Kemnast through his regen/healing attacks, 3-4 dragons is definitely possible though.

Most honors mobs it's less about survival and more about beating their regen while surviving. (notable exceptions: Ugrach, Grandmaster)
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• Two people died and I went down to about 1.5k, not sure just 3 or 4 dragons could do it, unless you are using root (if that's still possible).

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Seriously. Kemnast takes 2 people tops as long as the one doing the damage is dragon level.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

Santar said:
    Kemnast takes about 3-4 people.
    Jarrod said:
    I'd be surprised if a Magi could do enough damage solo to kill Kemnast through his regen/healing attacks, 3-4 dragons is definitely possible though.

Most honors mobs it's less about survival and more about beating their regen while surviving. (notable exceptions: Ugrach, Grandmaster)
    Anyone want to make bets that I can't kill Kemnast solo in lesser?  No root, no brazier.
  • No adduction, too?  >:)
    Merador said:
    No adduction, too?  >:)
    I said solo,  no contingencies (I get flood and harmony, too)
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Well you might as well just use root then too.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • dude omg your handwriting is so neat. It looks like a font.
    It looks to be a ballpoint pen on printing paper.
  • Echoing the admiration for the penmanship!