Geyer + Yatco

Hello, 
I used to play Achaea a long time ago but I had given up after I found combat way too hard. I came some months ago and realised there are such wonderful things called GUI that would make life so much simpler.

I'm trying to set up a GUI with geyer, but I'm a complete noob and I have no idea what's going on. Had a look at some of the guides, but they don't seem to explain where I'm supposed to put all these codes...
I've got the basic set up done, and got the mudlet mapper working in BOX 1, but I'm having trouble putting the yatco chatgrab into Box 2.

At the present moment, this is what it looks like:

You can see from the snapshot here that I have the yatco on the right side, but it's clogging up a part of the map. How do you set the yatco into the container of Box 2? 

So sorry if this is a really simple question >___< I've been at this for hours and I can't think straight anymore.

I also tried to get the gauges working, but they're not updating. I saw somewhere about making an "updateGauges" function, but I have no clue what that means...

The script I came up with was this:
GUI.Health:setValue(tonumber(gmcp.Char.Vitals.hp), gmcp.Char.Vitals.maxhp, "<b>Health"..gmcp.Char.Vitals.hp..":"..gmcp.Char.Vitals.maxhp.." </b>")
GUI.Mana:setValue(tonumber(gmcp.Char.Vitals.mp), gmcp.Char.Vitals.maxmp, "<b>Health"..gmcp.Char.Vitals.mp..":"..gmcp.Char.Vitals.maxmp.." </b>")
GUI.Endurance:setValue(50, 100)
GUI.Willpower:setValue(tonumber(gmcp.Char.Vitals.wp), gmcp.Char.Vitals.maxwp, "<b>WillPower"..gmcp.Char.Vitals.wp..":"..gmcp.Char.Vitals.maxwp.."</b>")

Except I haven't worked out what endurance gmcp is yet. 

Anyway, I'm feeling rather stuck and overwhelmed right now. If someone could please offer me some clues and guidance, I'd be very very grateful! If you also have any tips on how to best organise the sections/ boxes, that'd be awesome too.

For the empty boxes I had been planning (from my past exps in Achaea):

-Targetting people/ denizens

-Limb status (if I can learn how to code, I'd love to try and get it a clicky thing)

-Afflictions/ Defences

-List of people/ objects in the room?

Thanks!

Comments

• Inbox meh!!!
    ''Dude, I want a horse so bad.....''
    ''Mhaldorians don't say 'dude'.''
    ''Oh.... I still want that horse.''
  • TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    "ep" and "maxep" will give you your current and maximum endurance points
  • I should create an Achaean Geyser template as so many seem to get stuck in the same spots.
  • @Akaya That would be so helpful! Or maybe tutorial videos step-by-step if possible? I found some of your other tutorial videos and they looks really great!