Tecton is up to no good...

edited April 2015 in North of Thera
ANNOUNCE NEWS #4303                                     (04/01/2015 at 01:32)  
From   : Tecton, the Terraformer
To     : Everyone
Subject: April Promotion - Part 1
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This would normally be the time that I'd announce our exciting new promotion, but, due to unforeseen 
circumstances, we're going to push that back a day. I know you guys are disappointed, but to make up 
for it, you can still enjoy a 30% credit bonus, as well as Humgii racing tickets with every purchase 
of 25cr or more!

Stay tuned!

Penned by My hand on the 11th of Scarlatan, in the year 680 AF.

One year, he also told me that he was having a kid, and the best part was, I got to play a role in naming it. I cried for three nights straight when I found out that it was a hoax. Don't let him fool you again, though I'm sure he already has.. RIP Zuko

Edit:
On a happier note, Happy April fools day. Whoever commits the best Achaean april fools prank, and posts it here, will have my eternal love.

Comments

• I've managed to avoid getting suckered so far today, but still. Not sure.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• Buy credits and you will get the real promotion, don't believe me?
  • ooh, I wonder..
  • edited April 2015
    Achimrst said:
    Buy credits and you will get the real promotion, don't believe me?
    No.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• Sarathai said:
    Achimrst said:
    You?

No.
    Now why wouldn't you believe me. I don't lie.
  • Texel said:
    Hashans going to raid mhaldor and targossas simultaneously sometime this month. No joke.  
    Can I watch?
  • Achimrst said:
    WOAAHHH, 30 days of double experience? TOTALLY WORTH TO $4.99 credit package!!
  • Zuko said:
    Achimrst said:
    Shut up and get dragon already, god damn.
  • Achimrst said:
    Zuko said:
    Achimrst said:
    Shut up and get dragon already, god damn.
    Lmao @Trilliana is on my case about it to. I didnt know it was on everybody's radars
  • @Zuko Seriously dude, if I get Dragon before you, I'm going to laugh :P
    meh

• CaladbolgCaladbolg Campbell County TN
    @Zuko Seriously dude im going to get Dragon before you

• AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    We all know @Ravien will before @Zuko

• Or is he being deleted..... ??
  • I will never forget the two April fool years of one year it was like dragons could change their colour either at will or just have a free change or something and the other they were going to have a baby...... 

• Aurora said:
    Or is he being deleted..... ??

• OceanaOceana North Sea
    I thought that remark was beter suited for the April's Fool thread. 
  • Achimrst said:
    Aurora said:
    Or is he being deleted..... ??

Are the images you post inside jokes that only you are in on? O.o
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Lairs.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • I think we need the @Tecton Appreciation Society whereby we agitate union-style for him to get 2 hours of sleep per day instead of his usual 1. You think I am joking, message him at 3:45 am, he's there. C'mon, people. We can make a difference in this sleep-deprived individual's life.

• Plot-twist - Tecton is played by more than one person.
  • Tecton said:
    Seftin said:
    Plot-twist - Tecton is played by more than one person.
    I wish!
    Flagged for multiple-playing? Does it work the other way around?
    Okk tells you, "You 'woof'ed on a house channel in a conversation with the Lord Bard."

• Texel said:
    Tecton said:
    Seftin said:
    Plot-twist - Tecton is played by more than one person.
    I wish!
    Flagged for multiple-playing? Does it work the other way around?
    @Tecton : I am reporting @Tecton for multiplaying. Please root out this nefarious menace to civilized society.

- Yours truly,
    @Texel
  • Proposal for future april fools pranks: make it so that everyone's display name is temporarily changed to...say...Bal'met. Or Pericles.

• Caladbolg said:
    @Zuko Seriously dude im going to get Dragon before you
    The real test is whether I'm dragon before @Zuko or not... Seriously your so close...
    Synbios said:
    Proposal for future april fools pranks: make it so that everyone's display name is temporarily changed to...say...Bal'met. Or Pericles.
    @Synbios I accept the nomination as Pericles. That would be epic. Or just change everyone so their base stats and attack are like the leviathan. that would be fun.
    (Blades of Valour): He just has that Synbios Swagger enough said.
    (Blades of Valour): Draekar says: "Synbios if sunbeams sparkle off that I'll kill you where you stand."

(Party) Halos says, "Disbar?"
    (Party) Draekar says, "You know here we have disbar."
    (Party) Draekar says, "And over there we have datbar."