Purchasing Scripts

Hello, I'm looking to purchase several class-based scripts that synergize with svo. Details are as below :)

Darkshade counter : Counts the number of sunlight darkshade ticks(with a timer to avoid illusions) and after a random number(<5), bumps it up the priority list above paralysis.

Alchemist counter : Counts the number of stacks and after 5, immediately switches prio to ginseng, mainly for sanguine stacking to avoid the linear paralysis/sanguine stacking strat.

Bard script : Sets all tree circumstances to nil except when prone with impatience/anorexia/off salve balance.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]

Comments

• Hello, I'm looking to purchase several class-based scripts that synergize with svo. Details are as below :)

Darkshade counter : Counts the number of sunlight darkshade ticks(with a timer to avoid illusions) and after a random number(<5), bumps it up the priority list above paralysis.

Alchemist counter : Counts the number of stacks and after 5, immediately switches prio to ginseng, mainly for sanguine stacking to avoid the linear paralysis/sanguine stacking strat.

Bard script : Sets all tree circumstances to nil except when prone with impatience/anorexia/off salve balance.
    I'll try and help tonight. The Darkshade one is interesting - would want it for tracking reasons.
  • Oops, I meant reverse counters for curing purposes.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]