Spiritlore Tracker/Profile Script

Spiritlore is a bit of a hassle to manage, so I've written a script I figured I'd share with everyone so they don't really have to deal with the hassle. The idea behind this script is to setup different profiles of bindings/attunements/tethers and allow one to easily switch between them taking the least possible amount of time to get there.

Download it here

On first load it will run spirit bindings to determine your current setup, and from there it's all up to you. First thing you should probably do will be to setup a profile which is relatively easy. First ensure you are bound/attuned/tethered to whatever you want for the profile then run
sp save <profile_name>

To save your current setup in a profile. To make new profiles, bind whatever you want and re-run the save command with a new profile name, and that's it! Take a look at your new profiles with:

sp list

Which will also allow you to click on the profile name to switch to it later on. Here's some additional commands:

sp <profile_name> - switch to the named profile
sp delete <profile_name> - for nuking a profile
sp precommune <command> - setup a command to run prior to commune, for removing drums from containers mostly
sp postcommune <command> - see above, but for after communing

Some examples:

Switching to a profile with no bindings: https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/d95bc005 

Switching to a profile with only differences in attunements: https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/4a465c6b 

Switching to a profile with differences in bindings, attunements, and tether: https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/c9e06d03 

Enjoy, feel free to post if you run into any problems or have any questions or suggestions for improvements.

Comments

• Current download link won't work at the moment, if anyone else is interested in this, let me know and I'll send you a copy.
  • edited September 2015
    Updated script can be found here

MAKE SURE TO UPDATE THE VARIABLE cmd_sep WITH YOUR IG COMMAND SEPERATOR OR COMMUNING WILL NOT WORK

I've been pretty happy with how the original script worked, so there's been few changes. There's been an attempt at fixing a bug with svo that would override sit on commune, although this hasn't been tested so please let me know if this is still a problem. Additionally, as seen above using a commandseperator is now mandatory. This is mostly because I thought it looked somewhat better and hasn't really been integrated well. Make sure you have somewhere in your scripts something like this:

cmd_sep="|"

Or the script won't work in its current state

Additionally, the behaviour for switching profiles has been tweaked. Your current tether will no longer be overridden when switching profiles, unless you set shaman.spiritlore.override_tether to true.
  • I lied, the link above doesn't respect cmd_sep. Try https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5ZaubtZELIrRXFlVjZzSllJTlk/view?usp=sharing

Again if anyone shows interest I'll try to make this a bit better, but we'll see.

• I know this is very old but I came across it and it would be really helpful but.... it's not working :(
  • edited March 2016
    Did you set the cmd_sep variable? @Tahquil
  • Ya. I'll talk to you IG tomorrow?
  • I don't play right now. Just message me or something with what's not working
  • This package looks awesome! It seems to me that the first drive upload has all the triggers but no scripts, second one contains scripts, and neither contain aliases.
    I'll try to piece together what the aliases should look like, really wanna try this out.
    Chat with other players in real time on your phone, browser, or desktop client:
    Come join the Achaea discord!
  • edited March 2016
    For anyone else with @Rom's problem, and wanting to use it:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5ZaubtZELIrUTJQUFdfb2dBclU/view

Amanu forgot to update his post, I think, but that's the whole, actual system (his drive)

• Yeah that
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    I know this thread is old but just wanted to say this little script is very awesome.

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• edited July 2017
    Thanks.

This wasn't in the original post, but there's at least two very useful functions for aliases and combat scripts included with the script:

shaman.spiritisbound(spirit)

will return true if a given spirit is bound or tethered, and false otherwise (e.g. shaman.spiritisbound("Marak") will return true if Marak is bound or tethered, and false otherwise). Make sure to capitalize the spirit properly. Very useful for aliases or triggers which require a certain spirit to be available for use.
    shaman.tether(spirit)

This function automatically untethers your current tether, and then attempts to tether the specified spirit, useful because it does a check on whether or not you already have the given spirit tethered (e.g., won't do anything if you try to tether Marak with Marak already tethered)