Superbowl!!

13»

Comments

• Vesios said:
    Kazu said:

GDI! You have one of the best backs in the NFL half a yard out. You decide to throw a stupid pass. That was an idiotic play call.

There were clearly Jedi mind tricks being employed on that last call. The NFL should be investigating the dark emperor for illegal use of the Force as well.

• I normally just watch commercials. And since I am overseas they gave us a 3 hour late start.

Perhaps I have been out of america for too long, but did the commercials seem more sexcentric than normal?
    Replies the scorpion: "It's my nature..."
  • AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    Heart = broken.
    Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"
  • KerriaKerria The Red Lioness
    *sings* Nationwide makes your kids cry.

also, what happened to the funny commercials :(
  • Klendathu said:
    Cidusii said:
    Klendathu said:
    The Six Nations starts on Friday. It's rugby. What's rugby? It's a bit like American Football, but they don't feel it necessary to wear armour. Pussies.

Different game, different set of rules and hits. And those helmets become pretty brutal weapons more than they provide safety.

And the Six Nations is like the Rugby Championship but with lesser teams right? ;)
    Six Nations. Six national teams, not club level.

England. Ireland. Scotland. Wales. Italy. France.

http://www.rbs6nations.com/en/home.php

I still look back with nostalgia when it was the 5 nations before Italy wandered in for their yearly claim to the wooden spoon.

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Sobriquet said:
    Klendathu said:
    Cidusii said:
    Klendathu said:
    The Six Nations starts on Friday. It's rugby. What's rugby? It's a bit like American Football, but they don't feel it necessary to wear armour. Pussies.

Different game, different set of rules and hits. And those helmets become pretty brutal weapons more than they provide safety.

And the Six Nations is like the Rugby Championship but with lesser teams right? ;)
    Six Nations. Six national teams, not club level.

England. Ireland. Scotland. Wales. Italy. France.

http://www.rbs6nations.com/en/home.php

I still look back with nostalgia when it was the 5 nations before Italy wandered in for their yearly claim to the wooden spoon.
    Surprising, considering that the last time Italy wandered in uninvited somewhere it didn't work out so hot for them.

• OWNED! Man, that was a -beautiful- interception. Not even being mean.
  • JeslynJeslyn United States
    edited February 2015

I'm glad someone taped this memorable fight. Frickin' #18 on Patriots was jumping up and down during the fight - hillarious as hell. Judging on the amount of Patriots players that went down, I think Seattle won that brawl.

• When my sportsfan buddies call me a nerd:

• And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.