Emergency maintenance - Jan 29.

Comments

• TitonusTitonus Youngstown, Ohio
    This is a longer 20 minutes than waiting at work/school for the last 20 minutes of your shift/school day to end....

• Thanks for all you do @Tecton and Achaea team! You guys are awesome even if this is the longest 20 minutes ever and I don't have entertainment on my lunch. Actually...that's a lie...this thread has had me in stitches. So entertained. 

• Holy sweet Jesus it's back up. Thank god (or tecton, in this case). 
  • CaoimhaenCaoimhaen Targossas
    edited January 2015
    @Aegoth lies! LIES!! You cause suffering to those who read that...unless it is up...it isn't for me. :( then it's just suffering for me..

• Caoimhaen said:
    @Aegoth lies! LIES!! You cause suffering to those who read that...unless it is up...it isn't for me. :( then it's just suffering for me..

• TitonusTitonus Youngstown, Ohio
    You guys are lucky all of my good pictures are on my phone...

• Well, now that i found the damned log in button for the forums, i can finally say just how much this thread made me laugh. :smiley: 

• REEEEMIIIIIIIIIIIIIX
    Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    I'd just logged in and there wasn't a downtime notice on login. Although some people were talking about downtime on clan, I didn't really know 'when' it was gonna happen. So I went and did some stuff. It was some bizarre if somewhat cool coincidence I sent that last tell between bashing just seconds before they pulled the plug.

• AgriasAgrias Wisconsin
  • CaoimhaenCaoimhaen Targossas
    edited January 2015
    Jukilian said:
    Caoimhaen said:

@Jukilian But...But...it's entertaining to feed it...especially when there is no Achaea!

• RuthRuth Singapore
    Babel and Oblivion has come into us. DOOM, DOOM TO ALL! Fun while it lasted guys, time to assimilate to real world. :((((((
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• I start playing again (minimally) and the whole thing goes down. Figures.
  • Ruth said:
    Babel and Oblivion has come into us. DOOM, DOOM TO ALL! Fun while it lasted guys, time to assimilate to real world. :((((((
    TAKE OVER THE WORLD - (Your Favorite Martian musi…:

>.>

• Tahquil said:

So.. what did you do when the server was down?
    I drank a lot more bourbon and coke than I should have..
  • This emergency is messing with my morning wake up and laugh at people over TMC while I drink coffee and watch shrines go boom....   
  • ya know, having the server's down make staying awake for my 11 hours I.T. grave yard shift really really hard! haha Hey @Tecton hire me! i'll fix them up right quick!
  • Tahquil said:
    So.. what did you do when the server was down?
    Carryin', carryin', yeah!
    Fun fun fun fun...

Tagging @Jovolo, cause another fun champ.

• CaladbolgCaladbolg Campbell County TN
    I'll forget to message you back later cause my phones achaea message pop-up is now missing. I didn't get to read the message you sent me besides the No part. So i'd just like to mention I -didn't- mean to kill that lady it was totally an accident, and really should be blamed on her curing. I didn't even use impatience! Totally not my fault, further more im no longer a serpent and can't just phase in to buy vials there. I would like to reput in my request to be unenemied and will throw in a piece of candy.

Forever yours,
                                                                             Caladbolg Van Helsing

@Seftin

• edited January 2015
    Well as someone sitting at work (and who can't login from work (I have NO idea how the grammar/tense is supposed to work there)) I am grateful the forums are busier than normal :#