Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Toxicology and Serpents

2»

Comments

• XinnaXinna Member Posts: 691 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean

Amnesia? Wat.

Hypersomnia is definitely useful. Stupidity and anorexia have some uses, but that's mostly it.

• ErnamErnam Member Posts: 2,416 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    edited January 2015

If you don't know how to use it then I don't know why I should explain it to ya.  You've done nothing but deny everything else I've showed you how to do.

Short version: against client-side curing, it can be used to "sneak" afflictions by using invisible amnesia to eat a cure and illusioning the cure message 50-100ms after the affliction.  Curing systems think they cured it, just to find that they can't seem to apply salves like they thought they could, or surprise, you're still reckless, or didn't actually focus that anorexia, etc.  It allows a serpent to effectively land four venoms at once (backstab/dstab/residual) on top of impatience landing during backstab stun, for an instant lock.

Hypnosis anorexia has no third party message, so is pretty much useless unless you have nothing better to fill a hypnosis buffer with against someone bad enough that you have that much time to spare suggesting things.  It is far too easily cured to have it land on a purely RNG timer and hope to actually score a lock off of.
  • SantarSantar Member, Secret Squirrel Posts: 2,403 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Ernam best serp.

XinnaTharvisKyrra
  • ErnamErnam Member Posts: 2,416 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean

^ troll
  • XinnaXinna Member Posts: 691 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean

^ troll

(pretending to explain serpent combat to me)

• LorielanLorielan Moderator Posts: 224 Immortal
    You have ranting for childish squabbles, on topic please.
    Tael
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesMember Posts: 6,336 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Lorielan said:
    You have ranting for childish squabbles, on topic please.
    @Aurora kicked us out and told us not to come back until the street lights come on. Then she made it eternal day.

Sign In to Comment.