Readable Elixlist / Venomlist and some

I  have been using WunderSys quite a bit lately and one of the things I have noticed I did miss from SVO was the vial refiller / pourer.  So I created this to use in its place.  

This script started out as Daeir's human readable elixlist summary, so anything of his will work here as well. 

Here is the readout look elist / vlist respectively: 

Download the script.

Settings

In the script file, the list of what you want tracked will need to be looked over, comment out anything on it you do not want (or take the comments out of the ones you do) in the vlistreader.fullset_venoms table for venoms and elistreader.fullset_forestal and/or elistreader.fullset_alchemical table for elixirs .

Set the days to decay vial the vListDecayTime / eListDecayTime variable (default is at 21 days).

Set the amounts of each type of vial you would like in the vlistreader.values_VialCount / elistreader.values_VialCount  table.

Aliases

vlist / elist - Will give you the Venomlist or Elixlist readout including what is close to decay how much sips

as well as how close to you are to your set numbers.

(Note: Before Running the aliases below you must run the vlist / elist command to get the starting values)

vlistfill / elistfill - Will refill from a tun to the set amounts in the vlistreader.values_VialCount / elistreader.values_VialCount as as long as the vial type is being tracked.

vlistrefdecay
/ elistrefdecay - Use the count that you received in the vlist alias readout to get the amount of new vials to use with this one, it will pour into empty and then put them in your pack.

You can switch the action in the vlistreader.RefillDecays() / elistreader.RefillDecays() function.

I hope it helps you out!

Comments

• Pretty nifty, just one or two things.

It should tell me how many empty vials I need to buy if I don't have enough to refill.

And for some reason I'm being told "Missing the following Venoms: monkshood voyria" but vlistfill won't get on those. I went through the settings list and thought sure why not, better stock those too. So I never had existing vials of those and still a few empties in my inventory and it won't fill up.
  • edited December 2014

Updates

After getting some feedback I updated the Script and added a couple of things.

Thank you @Cresil‌and @Nemutaur for the feedback!

You can download the updated script above or here.

Changes:

-Updated the capture trigger for capital and lowercase v  for the word vial - in some cases it was not picking up due to this.
    -Removed the extra Sensory amount in the elistreader.values_VialCount table.
    -Added a tally for vials that are missing and a different way to show them.
    -Added a complete vial missing count for each set. 

Aliases:

I added three new aliases to deal with missing vials since they are counted differently than the rest of the vials.
    (You can rename these as you please, I just wanted something there to use. )

vlistrmiss - Use the count that you received in the vlist alias readout to get the amount

of new vials to use with this one, refill the venoms that are missing automatically from a tun.

elistrmissf - Use the count that you received in the elist alias readout to get the amount

of new vials to use with this one, it will refill the amount of missing forestal cures from

a tun that you have set.

elistrmissa - Use the count that you received in the elist alias readout to get the amount

of new vials to use with this one, it will refill the amount of missing alchemical cures from

a tun that you have set.

-Updated the display to flow a little better (vlist will look similar):

• edited January 2015

Updates:

After a little bit of testing I figured I would share an update with a few extra aliases to use when you do need to deal with decays.

Aliases: 

vlistrefdecayh / elistrefdecayh -  This will run the refill script similar to elistrefdecay/vlistrefdecay, but it has the added action of feeding the empty to a humgii (feed the poor fatty things with some vials, just be in a room with one to make this work).
    vlistrefdecays / elistrefdecays -  This will run the refill script similar to elistrefdecay/vlistrefdecay, but afterward will sell the empty to Rufio (Yes you will need to be in the room with him for this to work as well).

**The main warning I will give with these is to make sure the lists are up to date with vlist and elist prior and you have the proper number of empties to do the swap, or you will feed / sell vials that are still full.  When in doubt, just use the elistrefdecay / vlistrefdecay alias and do what you need to with the empties afterward.

Can download the Updated script here or in any of the above links.

• Updates:

Fixed the elixlist / venomlist list capturing.

If you have a lot of vials (Over 150 of either venoms or elixers) you can adjust the lengths on the elist and/or vlist aliases.

Can download the Updated script here or in any of the above links.
  • Updates:

Fixed an issue with the actual days left for decay not showing up on the decays (Was listing the set number on decay so it was correctly picking it up just, not showing the right amount of time left.)

Changed the decay display to make it a little more noticeable, so you can see the set time versus actual time left.

Removed the distinction for Alchemical / Forestal cures since they are the same. The script portion is still there just in case for the time being.

You can download the script here, or in any of the links above.

Again, let me know if you run into any issues!

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    edited March 2015
    If you want to make it more readable, you can use string functions to space things like I've got in my elixsum script.

echo(nameOfVial..": "..string.rep(" ",20-string.len(nameofVial))..numberOfUses..string.rep(" ",6-string.len(numberOfUses)).."uses etc etc etc.

There is shorthand for string.len, but I don't really use shorthand so I'm not sure what it is right off hand.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Jonathin said:
    If you want to make it more readable, you can use string functions to space things like I've got in my elixsum script.

echo(nameOfVial..": "..string.rep(" ",20-string.len(nameofVial))..numberOfUses..string.rep(" ",6-string.len(numberOfUses)).."uses etc etc etc.

There is shorthand for string.len, but I don't really use shorthand so I'm not sure what it is right off hand.
    You can use nameofVial:len(), or #nameofVial like with numerically-indexed tables.
  • Ok @Fendo I need to just comment to say THANK YOU for creating this!! I was just thinking this the other day as I track all my elixirs via word document and it's a pain in the ass when one decays and such. New favorite person <3
    "Kit always gets blood everywhere."
    Medi says, "If kit says to show up somewhere, bring an apron."
    Medi says, "Rule of thumb."

• I agree. Thank youuuuu.
  • This looks cool. How do I make it work? Should I be in a shop? Should I have gold out?

Sorry, I'm not so good at this.
  • SherazadSherazad Planef Urth
    I have it now. I don't know why it's not capturing my epidermal or caloric salve though.

Elixirlist report:
    ----------------
    Health: 200 uses - (1 vials) 0
    Empty: 600 uses - (3 vials) +3
    Levitation: 199 uses - (1 vials) 0
    Venom: 11 uses - (1 vials) 0
    Frost: 199 uses - (1 vials) 0
    Mana: 200 uses - (1 vials) 0
    Mending: 200 uses - (1 vials) 0
    Mass: 200 uses - (1 vials) 0
    Immunity: 200 uses - (1 vials) 0
    Restoration: 200 uses - (1 vials) 0
    Speed: 199 uses - (1 vials) 0
    ----------------
    Missing the following cures:
    caloric -1
    epidermal -1
    ----------------
    Vials with less than 7 days remaining:

----------------
    Total Decaying Soon: 0
    ----------------
    Total Needed for Refill: 2
    ----------------
    You have 3 vials that can be filled for a total of 600 sips!

Vial                          Fluid                          Sips     Months  
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Glass vial28033              an elixir of venom             11       ---
    Runic vial76253               elixir of life enhancement     1        ---
    Vial349473                    an elixir of frost             199      125
    Vial379023                    an elixir of health            200      125
    Vial379086                    an elixir of immunity          200      125
    Vial379169                    an elixir of levitation        199      125
    Vial379246                    an elixir of mana              200      125
    Vial379307                    an elixir of speed             199      125
    Vial379322                    a caloric salve                200      125
    Vial379425                    an epidermal salve             200      125
    Vial379430                    a salve of mending             200      125
    Vial379509                    a salve of restoration         200      125
    Vial379564                    a salve of mass                200      125
    Vial379572                    empty                          0        125
    Vial379581                    empty                          0        125
    Vial379592                    empty                          0        125
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone have an idea?

Bleh, work ate my gaming life.
    내가 제일 잘 나가!!!111!!1

• SherazadSherazad Planef Urth
    Sorry, got it.
    I just changed it to:
    ^(.*)(?:v|V)ial(\d+)(\s+)(a|an) (\w+) (balm|salve)(\s+)(\d+)(\s+)(.*)$

instead of just vial

Bleh, work ate my gaming life.
    내가 제일 잘 나가!!!111!!1

• Updates: 

- Corrected (hopefully) the capture trigger issue regarding upper and lower case vials, thank you @Sherazad
    - Thanks to @Rennyn for the suggestion, added in two new aliases to consolidate the contents of your vials, giving a better total of needed vials for refills. 

Aliases: 

elistcondense - Run this after the elist command to pour contents of elixir to top off non full vials. 
    vlistcondense - Run this after the vlist command to pour contents of venoms to top off non full vials. 

Just to note: These are based on the 200 per sip elixirs and 150 for venoms at the moment so if you have all artie vials you can either swap the number on the elistreader.condenseVials()/elistreader.condenseVials() functions or just leave it as is until I add support in (Sorry, I do not normally use artie vials).

As always you can download the updated file here, or any of the links above.

Let me know if any issues come up.

• Is this something people still use? It's not working for me :(