Hail, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Wearable Artefacts

KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesMember Posts: 5,789 @@ - Legendary Achaean
This may sound like a silly question, but I wanted to ask before I customised something. Do wearable artefacts such as runic gauntlets, tophats, etc stay worn rather than randomly popping back into your inventory?

Best Answer

Answers

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesMember Posts: 5,789 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Synbios said:
    Pretty sure they did. Had a tophat before and it didn't reset to inventory while wearing it. And 100 percent sure for other wearables like wings, rings, and boots(of landstriding).
    I thought as much, just wanted to see if anyone else had some insight before I set up the customisation request. Thank you!

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesMember Posts: 5,789 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Yeah, admittedly a silly question, but I've been sitting in a poorly lit office for thirteen hours and just got home, so not in a proper state of mind.

• SenaSena Member Posts: 3,926 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Synbios said:
    No problem. Otherwise, it would be incredibly weird if, in the middle of hunting, my sip ring decided to unwear itself. 
    It's not completely unthinkable, though. There was a time when collared mounts could reset to your inventory while you were riding them.
    SynbiosShirszaeYae
Sign In to Comment.