Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Logosmas Quests

KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesMember Posts: 6,688 @@ - Legendary Achaean
edited December 2014 in General Questions
How do we check the status of the Logosmas quests, and is the spiking of the eggnog quest buggy? It -seems- to let do it, but then tells you you can't?

You put a shot glass into a downsized barrel of eggnog.
You cannot put that in there, it would ruin the halfnog!

Edit: Tried everything, ended up just drinking it instead. Hopefully someone figures it out or if it's bugged or not.

Best Answer

Answers

• SenaSena Member Posts: 3,957 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I couldn't figure out the eggnog either. I tried pouring the tequila into the barrel, "spike barrel", "spike halfnog", "spike eggnog", turning/pushing/pulling/touching the barrel, couldn't think of any other possibilities.
    Bluef
  • CooperCooper Member Posts: 5,847 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Wtf is halfnog
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesMember Posts: 6,688 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Cooper said:
    Wtf is halfnog
    Halfling varriety of eggnog, I presume.
  • ValkyreValkyre Member Posts: 42 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    I'll be watching this thread like a HAWK. That being said, I also tried to "POUR TEQUILA INTO BARREL" and was told that I couldn't pour liquids into a container that can't hold liquids, despite the container clearly holding liquid at that moment in time. 

It's like Achaea looked deep into my soul and made me a fun, old-school text adventure-style puzzle (in all of its subject + verb + direct object glory) for Logosmas. 
    BluefShirszae
  • DarktalonDarktalon Member Posts: 200 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    edited December 2014
    I did put glass in barrel and it told me -

You put a shot glass into a downsized barrel of eggnog.
    You surreptitiously drop a shot glass into a downsized barrel of eggnog.

So I guess I got it done? Not sure though, went back to the guys in Delos and nothing had changed. I did talk to Gergin before I did the glass into barrel. Not sure if that matters.

Yae
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesMember Posts: 6,688 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Message #807        Sent by Achaea
    12/01/5:32 Your bug report (detail: You can't spike the eggnog in Thera. I drank the tequlia instad 
    after many failed attempts) - has been fixed.
    MelodieBluef
  • ValkyreValkyre Member Posts: 42 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    edited December 2014
    I just realized - we only have to do one of the tasks on the board every day, right? 
  • LorielanLorielan Moderator Posts: 224 Immortal
    @Valkyre You are correct. The board simply offers a bit more choice.
    Halos
  • VayneVayne Rhode IslandMember Posts: 1,897 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited December 2014
    I put 5 shots of tequila into the nog successful and still did not complete the task.

EDIT: I completed all 3 of the HaHaHa tasks and was given no indication that it counted towards my total like it did the first time. Is that just how it is or are they bugged?
    Vayne said:
    I put 5 shots of tequila into the nog successful and still did not complete the task.

EDIT: I completed all 3 of the HaHaHa tasks and was given no indication that it counted towards my total like it did the first time. Is that just how it is or are they bugged?
    I likewise got no confirmation of the task being completed, just that I put the tequila into the barrel of eggnog. Is there a way to track this (what we've already completed)?
    Yae
Sign In to Comment.