Battlefield 4 (PC)

KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
edited November 2014 in The Universal Membrane
Anyone else play this? They've recently released a new DL, Final Stand, which apparently has a ton of easter eggs in it for the Phantom Project. 

There's also a bow you can unlock.

Comments

• Yah, I play BF4 on PC. But to get that bow, you need to jump through so many hoops... It's like going on the battlelog to type some password in, then get 400 kills with each weapon type (LMG, SMG, etc etc), then get these phantom operative dogtags, (which are found on a snowy map, in these TINY white boxes), then you need 4 people who all have different phantom dogtags equipped, all camo gear on, to enter this elevator, and then you need a password ....jeez. It's insane
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Will said:
    Yah, I play BF4 on PC. But to get that bow, you need to jump through so many hoops... It's like going on the battlelog to type some password in, then get 400 kills with each weapon type (LMG, SMG, etc etc), then get these phantom operative dogtags, (which are found on a snowy map, in these TINY white boxes), then you need 4 people who all have different phantom dogtags equipped, all camo gear on, to enter this elevator, and then you need a password ....jeez. It's insane
    To be fair, those hoops have been around since BF4 was released. It's part of a progressive easter egg hunt. Lot of people did them as the new DLC's were released, and the clues and 'quests' are actually pretty interesting. Plus, there are servers dedicated specifically to hunting the easter eggs, so it's not really all that hard to accomplish, just might take a bit of time.

The bow is pretty fun, and IMO well worth the hunt (no pun intended).

• I didn't know about the new phantom stuff (I did a lot of the earlier ones).

Maybe I'll have to reinstall that game after all.