[HTML]Knight limb counter

So I built myself a limb counter on HTML.  It's pretty simple.

addbreak (#): Set the number of hits you expect will break a limb.
addname (name): Set the name of the target you're tracking.
addreset: Resets all limb variables.

When you hit a limb, the counter will display once.  You may wish to highlight or colorize the counter since in combat spam it can be hard to follow.  When you break a limb (or at least, when your hits have exceeded the addbreak variable) you'll get a nice bright notification.

If your attack is dodged, parried or rebounded, the hit will not be added to the counter (or it will, but then gets subtracted).  There is a known issue when Razeslashing targets with both shield and rebounding up, so like, don't use Razeslash unless you know only one is up.  Everything else that could interrupt your attack (reflections, pacifism, etc) have yet to be added.

It's not perfect, it's not totally foolproof, and the trigger lines so far only work with rapiers, so if you want to use scimitars/axes/etc you'll have to add those lines yourself.  I'd suggest that you trust but verify - always use Sawbones to double-check your prep.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/19m3n1zgvy9r7vu/Reflex Package Limb counter 2014-11-23.js?dl=0

E: The description says you must have Assess - I removed that part, you don't need Assess for this to work.

~Kresslack's obsession~

Comments

• Made a couple fixes aannnnnnnnd added a new alias called pa.

What does pa do? 

Format: pa (torso/head/lleg/rleg/larm/rarm)

If the limb specified is not prepped, the attack will apply a default venom defined in the onLoad variable 'dvenom', which is preset to curare/aconite.

If the limb specified is prepped, the attack will apply a different venom on the break.  For example, legs apply delph/delph, arms apply epteth/epteth, torso applies curare/prefarar.

You can change these defaults by modifying the variables in onLoad.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6kr0wbvu6gqj7zx/Reflex Package Limb counter 2014-12-13.js?dl=0

~Kresslack's obsession~