Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

New website for my stuff

JonathinJonathin Grand Rapids, MIMember Posts: 3,323 @@ - Legendary Achaean
While I was looking around @Ernam's site, I decided that mine was severely lacking in the update department so that's what I decided to do. I switched hosts and have migrated most of the content over from mosr.webs.com. I will leave the old one up until webs decides to shut it down. I still have to move the lua table tutorial and the ebooks page over to the new site, but I think this looks much nicer, cleaner, and easier to follow. I'm still hosting my scripts on mediafire. I may switch to hosting them out of dropbox at some point, but for the time being, they're staying where they are for now.

My new site

My site will remain up, but will not be maintained. The repository will continue to have scripts added to it if I decide to play another game. Maybe I'll see you around in Starmourn!
Tutorials and scripts  The Repository

TrillianaKerriaJeslynSiduriMelodieGoggo

Comments

• ErnamErnam Member Posts: 2,416 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    edited November 2014

Name dropper.   B)

"Our lives are not our own. We are bound to others, past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future."

Manda  |  Godzilla  |  SLC
        Siduri
      1. JonathinJonathin Grand Rapids, MIMember Posts: 3,323 @@ - Legendary Achaean
        I've just finished migrating the last of the site over to the new one. I hope this one performs the same functions as the last, only better.

My site will remain up, but will not be maintained. The repository will continue to have scripts added to it if I decide to play another game. Maybe I'll see you around in Starmourn!

2. JonathinJonathin Grand Rapids, MIMember Posts: 3,323 @@ - Legendary Achaean
        Per request, I've added descriptions to the scripts page.

3. JonathinJonathin Grand Rapids, MIMember Posts: 3,323 @@ - Legendary Achaean
        I've also created a page for video tutorials and put all of them up there.

If you have something you'd like posted up on my site, let me know and I'd be more than happy to throw it up there (with credit given ;))

Sign In to Comment.