Achaea merchandise now available!

edited September 2012 in North of Thera
At the request of a bunch of people, I've set up a merchandise store on Zazzle. I can set up other types of merchandise, but we have a pretty limited selection of art that's high-quality enough to be put onto merch!

Please note that with many items, you'll see links underneath saying "See it in <x> Styles or <y> Products". With t-shirts, for instance, you can see the art that's on that t-shirt in every style of t-shirt and hoodie they have I believe. 

Note also that the t-shirts have 6 or 7 colors available. You just have to select a particular one and then you'll be able to customize with size and color.

Sorry if the storefront seems wonky. Zazzle's backend sucks. Their customer service and shipping seem to be really good though, and I had one of the world map posters sent (almost 4 feet high) - fantastic quality. If you get the world map, I recommend the semi-gloss poster paper, not the value poster paper (I got the map in each, to compare). It just looks better.

Comments

• A note: These are things created on Zazzle, made by Zazzle, shipped by Zazzle, and billed by Zazzle. We make 10% of each sale, just to be transparent, because for whatever reason Zazzle won't allow me to set our royalty rate below 10%. I had intended it to be zero, so that we made nothing off this at all. Also, question: would you prefer to have the achaea logo on the mousepads too?
  • Yes! And why would you prefer a 0% royalty rate? D:
    My free mudlet scripts can be had HERE.
  • legal issues in regards to the artwork and its source(s), I'd think. WTG Sarapis!! <3<3

• edited September 2012
    @Sohl Because merchandise will make so little for us that I'd rather just be able to tell you we make no profit off the items at all.

@Anaidiana No, that's not an issue.
  • edited September 2012
    I would've been absolutely fine with Achaea making a profit off this, but I respect the decision to go as low as you can and just make stuff available.

ETA: Would also prefer the Achaea logo on all of the mouse mats, yeah. This selection is a great start, though.

• UtianimaUtianima Norway and Austria
    Wonderful! Thanks :D

@Sarapis Could you throw in a standard white coffee my as well, please?

• Awesome travel mug! I want one so much.
    I wish the t-shirts were a color other than white, though

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • edited September 2012
    Just select the '7 Styles' part of 'See it in 7 Styles, etc" under the travel mug. You can get it on a variety of mugs.

And a beer stein too!
  • @Jiraishin I could make a dark shirt with the Achaea logo (not the dragon one, that won't work well I don't think) on it. We don't have a lot of art that will work well on a black background though.

• edited September 2012
    Also, note that with the clothing, you can select from a variety of t-shirt, hoodie, etc colors once you select the item you want. Well, not so much with the hoodie (2 colors) but with the t-shirts there are 6 or 7 choices. 
    Sarapis said:

Just select the '7 Styles' part of 'See it in 7 Styles, etc" under the travel mug. You can get it on a variety of mugs.

And a beer stein too!
    Fantastic! Lovin' the beer stein ;)

• @Sarapis a dark version of the logo tee sounds awesome. I've been wanting a logo tee for a while, and I love that 'fate and fame' message, but in practically -any- color but white. I actually looked through all of the styles just to see if there were any other colors.

• There are other colors. There are 6 or 7 of them. You just have to select a product, and once you do you'll be able to customize it with color changes, choose your size, etc.
  • The dragon+name mousepad is soo good.

I seriously consider buying it D: nooo

League of Legends: IA ROCKS (NA)
    Guild Wars 2: erasariel.1532 - Devona's Rest (NA)
    Final Fantasy XIV: Novi Selea - Cactuar (NA)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ErasarielOfAchaea/
    Achaea: Erasariel (duh!)
  • awwww No Old School Logo?

• Don't own a stein. Might have to get one.

• Is there any way to view the t-shirt color without the tint cast over the logo as well?

• @Sarapis, will iron-on patches (heck, even just a cloth patch) be available in the future?
  • @Jiraishin I have no idea, but probably not.

@Tarkanian Only if Zazzle adds them!
  • HhaosHhaos Cortland, Ohio
    edited September 2012
    I see not the beer stein you have mentioned and am now depressed

edit: I haz teh gud grammarz
    edited September 2012
    Hhaos said:

I see not the beer stein you have mentioned and am now depressed

edit: I haz teh gud grammarz

Here's your answer :D
    Sarapis said:

And a beer stein too!
    EDIT: Fixed quote code.

• Would totally pay for pro-Evil shirts. Think Order of the Stick styled quotes.

• Those mouspads needs to be new champs on LoL.
  • HhaosHhaos Cortland, Ohio
    Rangor said:
    Those mouspads needs to be new champs on LoL.
    seriously, for the stint that Hhaos was a satyr, the picture played a large part in his decision to change race(along with not going squish as a raja when someone looked at him mean)
  • While I don't hate on the new logo as a banner on a website, it's not something I want on me. Couldn't place it for the longest time, then I realised that it's the name. I'd love a symbol that represents achaea, but plastering the name on me with a shirt seems iffy. Maybe I'm just picky, but look at everything else from video games, companies, states, sports teams. It's almost always a logo, not the written name. Would like to perhaps see more Logo designs without the name on it.  Like I said, might just be picky, not trying to hate on the designer of the logo.
    Replies the scorpion: "It's my nature..."
  • AmunetAmunet Spokane, Washington, USA
    edited September 2012
    A notebook? Oh, you crafty bastards. Classes start on Monday, and I'm tempted.
    My avatar is an image created by this very talented gentleman, of whose work I am extremely jealous. It was not originally a picture of Amunet, but it certainly looks a great deal like how I envision her!
  • @Aepas Part of it is advertising, and while people can recognize the symbol for Pepsi, no one is going to have the faintest idea of what the Achaean logo is.
  • I still would really like things with the old Achaea logo. Glad there's at least the black dragon one, but I'm not going to get anything that has the new logo on it.
  • @tvistor It still requires that someone ask, and that you discuss with them through word of mouth. A logo nobody has seen before has as much weight as a logo with a name on it.
    Replies the scorpion: "It's my nature..."
  • I think without the name people are more likely to assume it's just some random pretty design.