Anarchaea!

Comments

• Tharvis said:
    I am now imagining somebody swinging a blunt weapon against somebody's head with great speed, tearing it off their shoulders and yelling "HOMEEERUUUN"
    Meanwhile, someone off to the side is yelling, "Swing batter batter batter batter! Swingggg!"

• It was much fun watching your suffering.
  • AustereAustere Tennessee
    Kind of a spliced log,  so all of it is included.  Dueled @Kenway a bunch,  found out level three magi really is ridiculous.  The last fight was the only one I used holocaust. I guess @Makarios‌ wanted to show me the proper way to H-bomb.

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/a77846cf

• Austere said:
    Kind of a spliced log,  so all of it is included.  Dueled @Kenway a bunch,  found out level three magi really is ridiculous.  The last fight was the only one I used holocaust. I guess @Makarios‌ wanted to show me the proper way to H-bomb.

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/a77846cf

@Makarios always wins. Heh
  • Yes please. And the new engine feels so much smoother. All in all I can't wait to see this implemented in the 'real' Achaea.
  • GawiGawi Washington
    I had annoyingly bad lag during the egghunt, and using the walking system makes me totally crap out lag and get dcd >_<

•  Top of Mount Karnoth -------- -2:-1:0 ---
    A smattering of clouds fills ....h surface. A deep-blue valerian plant grows here. A hardy blueberry bush is growing here. A ladder of long, soft leaves comprises a wispy Weaver's Fern along the ground. Sparks surge along a huge anchor, its surface formed from swirling silver. SMD Cody

Kind of glad I'm not Cody.
  • I had way too much fun in Anarchaea. It is a good pain.

• And a big rave to the people who decided to play and test, of course! All of you are fun.
  • ZiiZii
    edited October 2014
    I couldn't even connect
    *Animated Signature*

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    I was going to say that a lot of people would get Iron Elite just to be able to play Anarchaea off testing days, but then I realized that'd just be giving you people ideas!
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    Loved it before, loved it again. Would sell my spleen to be able to continue it. I might even get Dragon there.
  • As a European player I never noticed unusual spikes of lag. Only minor spikes during that egghunt. One moment during the egghunt I used the mapper and it froze (likely not the fault of the server), after about 25 seconds everything worked again and it even got me to my destination.
  • edited October 2014
    Had a blast in Anarachaea. Tried out a lot of different classes, and things I wouldn't normally do. Was kind of fun tearing hearts out as an infernal. By the end I think I was a Cyrenian Druid in Lord @Sartan's order, and I had some 600,000 lessons. Like many others I wouldn't mind enjoying testing other things..like perhaps multiclassing before it's released in Realchaea as some called it heh.
  • edited October 2014
    This is going to be a Rave for a moment:
    @Makarios for testing his BM damage on me while I was trying to help @Datrius find the locksmith to steal all of Ashtan's shops.
    @Tecton I am not a maggot, but thank you ;)
    @Ourania Mother Moon, I still love you! But being a toad was awesome.
    @Deucalion Just...I never knew that bellydancer existed.
    @Everyone Thank you. I had so much fun on Anarchaea and I can't wait for it to come back. Goes to show, RP does exist in Achaea, because once it's taken away, we all turn into little kids with too much power and abuse it all the way. Now... if you will excuse me... I have 35 Million gold from Targo...oh...never mind. Now I'm sad.

P.S No issues besides the lag at the end. Kthx.

• Open it one day a week for 5c per person. So much fun

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • @Kyttin,  Ha I took Mhaldors, Ashtans, and Targossas shops. 
  • Datrius said:
    @Kyttin,  Ha I took Mhaldors, Ashtans, and Targossas shops. 
    Is that where that 5million gold you had carrying around was from?
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    I robbed people through death. I killed peoples. And I showed Malorn how to disembowel. She's gonna be nasteh when she goes runie.
  • Aedin said:
    Datrius said:
    only 5 mil? You must'ved missed about 7 times that amount. ;)

• Aedin said:
    Datrius said:
    No. That was gambling money. 
  • That reminds me... @Makario's 2nd-person death message is possibly the greatest thing ever.
  • I visited the Red Square. I never knew that it was air-conditioned(besides the barbequeburning steakstake room)!

• I let Ruth behead me and then lock me in a no exit room lol

• Kyttin said:
    I let Ruth behead me and then lock me in a no exit room lol