Proficiency Teachers in Cities [Warhammer/Dagger/Dirk]

There are two proficiency teachers in Hashan - warhammer and dagger/dirk. This makes the two proficiency teachers harder to access for Hashan's city enemies. I think it's fairer if those two proficiency teachers were made more accessible in a neutral-ish location(like Delos).

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]

Comments

• edited October 2014
    Buh-but.. that's Hashan's only factional benefit, since everything else has been reneged.

Do agree, though. Makes way more sense for it to be someone in Hashan, just not in practice.
  • HeroseHerose Nova Scotia, Canada
    edited October 2014
    I don't mind them being in Hashan.  Fairly recently had someone who wanted to learn one of the proficiencies taught there and we had to come up with an overly elaborate plan to break into Hashan to do it.  It was fun!
  • edited October 2014
    Since it's Hashan it usually involves just flying in and learning it then leaving and they never even knew you were there

• There should probably be alternate denizens.  Just put them on an island or something.
  • CaladbolgCaladbolg Campbell County TN
    I think the major problem with this is other than getting a serpent and a magi or something of the such to help you get it.. is that Hashan could just station guards on it and you'd likely never get it with out going through a group of guard killing.

But yes I found this dumb when I went to learn it too.