HTS equivalent newsboard

As part of the transition to the new Houses, I was thinking one thing that would be nice is cutting down on clan clutter and the mess of organizations one belongs to if part of a major faction. I'm guessing most Houses have clans that serve as a channel/newsboard for those in leadership to speak away from where everyone else can hear them.

Can we add a HTS newsboard (just like there are separate ones for everyone in the house and for HR5+) that only secretaries or people with the necessary permissions can see and scrap the need for leadership clans?

Comments

• edited September 2014
    See: clans    (I know you mentioned clans already, but it always has, and continues to meet the "needs" of HTS news)
  • To be fair, @Ernam, while you are right, I don't see why it should be prohibited to have a third House board for full members and officers. I don't think it'd be too hard to make, and it'll alleviate quite a bit of clan clutter.

• HalosHalos The Reaches
    Wouldn't mind a HISTORY HTS also.

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • Halos said:
    Uh... you don't have one? We do
  • Halos said:
    It exists, but you need to pay for the upgrade I think. It didn't come as default to the new Targossas Houses, but I've heard Aldair speak bout it if I recall.

• HalosHalos The Reaches
    Halos said:
    @Tecton

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • Ernam said:
    See: clans    (I know you mentioned clans already, but it always has, and continues to meet the "needs" of HTS news)
    A change like this would likely mean one less potentially unnecessary clan for each House.

Sure, clans have been fine so far. But why not a change like this if we're already changing up Houses?

I think it would potentially see HTS used more as well. In my past experience, HTS was rarely used. (Not talking about the Lotus, obv.)

Also removes the potentiality of someone thieving off with the clan or the clan somehow ending up in the wrong hands. Less paperwork in this game, IMO, is always a plus.