Archeage

Surprised a thread for this hasn't popped up, yet (at least not that I could see)

Who's playing?
Server?
Faction?
Class? (or setup, for those who don't know the classes yet)

Comments

• I bought into Alpha and have been having a lot of fun. For those not in the know, here's some of the stuff you can do in regards to PvP.

Totally raiding the enemy cities and stealing their boats.

Viva la Bluef.
  • Would explain why I didn't see the thread - got washed away to a different page. Oh well - new thread now that the game's actually live.
    These 3000+ queues are great, though! - Tuesday needs to hurry up so I can buy patron :cry: 

• My husband has patron, and the queues still suck. Just stay logged in- if you hang out on the character screen you have 45 minutes before it'll kick you off.
    meh

• edited September 2014
    Not if you're from NZ ;)

Just don't play until the afternoon (NZ time, of course), and you'll only have about a 300 queue tops with patron, around 600 during midday... As opposed to like 2500-3500+ >_>

Anyway- who plays?!

• edited September 2014
    So is this WoW from Y2000 with boats?
  • trade ships and pirates. :D
  • SherazadSherazad Planef Urth
    :s playing for free. So, they opened up new servers and I wanna delete the one I made in a crowded server. Can't delete yet, 1.6k queue D:
    Bleh, work ate my gaming life.
    내가 제일 잘 나가!!!111!!1

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Sherazad said:
    :s playing for free. So, they opened up new servers and I wanna delete the one I made in a crowded server. Can't delete yet, 1.6k queue D:
    But what if, you delete your character, go to make a new character on the new server, and suddenly realize everybody did the same and you're in the same queues, and your old server is now empty? :o -serverception-
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• Server's are loaded cause it's the weekend. Ezi/Lucius both have pretty decent population, with very little queue, during the week.

Just go have a shower or do something for 20-30minutes while you're in queue. It won't DC you until you're out of the queue, in which case you can just reconnect and skip the queue entirely (so long as it's within 5 minutes of you being DC'd)

• SherazadSherazad Planef Urth
    It's better these days. Now I can live my dreams of becoming a KPop star! Thank you, ArcheAge!
    Bleh, work ate my gaming life.
    내가 제일 잘 나가!!!111!!1