Who wants to join the Mafia?

Over in the Aetolia forums, they're playing a game called Mafia. For those who don't know what that is, here are two links where you can go and read up on it because they probably do a better job of explaining it than I could: http://forums.aetolia.com/discussion/1571/mafia-original-flavor-the-recapitulation/p1http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Quick_Guide_to_Mafia.

I think it'd be fun to play here, too... anyone interested?

Comments

• We've had a couple variations of this in Achaea, Think Cyrene had one, though I can't remember what they called it, and Targossas called theirs cabal and had it reskinned to be played in game. Can't for the life of me find the script for it that @Gwawr pastebinned. @Gwawr come back we need cabal again  :'( (and sort of miss you too)

• RuthRuth Singapore
    I'm always interested, so long as someone is willing to host!
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• Shunsui said:
    We've had a couple variations of this in Achaea, Think Cyrene had one, though I can't remember what they called it, and Targossas called theirs cabal and had it reskinned to be played in game. Can't for the life of me find the script for it that @Gwawr pastebinned. @Gwawr come back we need cabal again  :'( (and sort of miss you too)
    "UnCyrenian Families" is what it was called. And it was a hellova lot of fun, admittedly.

"Gilgamesh, where are you hurrying to? You will never find that [everlasting] life for which you are looking. When the gods created man they allotted to him death, but life they retained in their own keeping. As for you, Gilgamesh, fill your belly with good things; day and night, night and day, dance and be merry, feast and rejoice. Let your clothes be fresh, bathe yourself in water, cherish the little child that holds your hand, and make your wife happy in your embrace; for this too is the lot of man." 

• If anyone has the script for Uncyrenian families, I'd love to nab it off you. I'll reskin it for Targossas again, in Gwawr's absence.

• Aw, man, I remember playing this with the Dawnstriders. Good times.