Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Settlers of Catan

ErnamErnam Member Posts: 2,416 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean

If anyone's ever up for playing some Settlers of Catan, hit me up!  http://www.playcatan.com/en/#

It's free to play, and like a couple bucks for the expansions.

With the amount of lulz PK and forum trolling I see in Achaea, I expect some seriously dirty Catan play.  Should be fun.

"Our lives are not our own. We are bound to others, past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future."

Manda  |  Godzilla  |  SLC
      PraxidesAlcinae

Comments

• ErnamErnam Member Posts: 2,416 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean

Playing right now!  Username is "Ernam"!

"Our lives are not our own. We are bound to others, past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future."

1. GreysGreys Member, Seafaring Liason Posts: 713 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean

Heh, just imagining pk crazy people in a game where there is only a limited number of direct attacks you can do to an opponent.

Alcinae
          2. BereneneBerenene Member Posts: 1,892 @@ - Legendary Achaean

h, I played this the other night with some friends. From out game we determined that I would never shuffle again. Every resource tile was next to another one of its kind, with out 3 ore tiles next to each other, and when the numbers were laid out, wheat had something like a 12 an 11 and a 5, which, apart from the 5, made wheat really scarce. To make matters worse, some bright spark got the idea to put the robber on that 5 wheat tile, so no one could build settlements for ages.

Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
            Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
            Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
            Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.
          3. ErnamErnam Member Posts: 2,416 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean

sometimes games like that are the most fun, but they do kinda take a long friggin time.

1. PeakPeak Member Posts: 838 @ - Epic Achaean
                I just got into Struggle for Catan (the more portable, card quick play option) 
              2. SantarSantar Member Posts: 2,382 @@ - Legendary Achaean
                Twice as kinky, too?

3. PeakPeak Member Posts: 838 @ - Epic Achaean
                You know it.
              Sign In to Comment.