Student Tracking & High Clans

@Aerek recently mentioned to me his idea for using the Org Charge system* to record what "tasks" students have completed in the House without having to use cumbersome help files, projects, and so forth. Great! Except that, as a city-owned clan, the Order of Thurisaz does not have a Charge system, as far as I am aware. I ended up with two suggestions:

1. Allow specific organisations (Houses, High Clans, specific org-owned clans**) to either a) add tasks to the current Tasking system that Aides can tick off during an interview, allowing us to better track students' progress, b) create a re-named duplicate of the current Charge system that these organisations can use for tracking progress, or c) consider allowing org-owned clans to purchase this as an option. I'd heard rumours of the first being in the works, but some sort of confirmation would be appreciated.

2. When we were setting up the Order of Thurisaz, I was told via third party that @Tecton said something along the lines of org-owned clans were given as much relevance by the admins as a High Clan, but that going city-owned was an easier choice without the wait (it was a while ago and I'm paraphrasing, so I'm not holding anyone to this, just creating context). There were other reasons for going city-owned that made sense and still do, so I don't regret going city-owned, but there are some features I feel that we would otherwise qualify for if we had gone for High Clan status instead, especially a sense of recognition as an established RP institution. I think High Clans are fantastic and somewhat underused.

So I propose that CITY-OWNED*** HIGH CLANS become a viable option. They would still need qualify in the same way that High Clans do now, including an established purpose and charger, a reputation for roleplay, must do so for x number of years, approval by city patron, etc. It does not have to change the fact that the city leader has executive control over the clan or the fact that it's attached to the city, but would be recognised has having enough importance to be somewhat autonomous. This would also distinguish between city-owned utility clans, like a clan for ministers and their aides, and actual mini-organisations like the Order of Thurisaz.

Obviously, I don't know if they're attached to cities or not, but I think it would also help organisations like the Ithmian Knights and the Diaspora. It would be especially useful for any cities working to create their own knighthood program separate from the Houses, for example. These are organisations that already exist as roleplayed entities, but would provide a bit more recognition, status, and utility.

Notes:
* For some Houses, there's no point in c&p'ing the city enemies list as one won't be different from the other, which frees the Charge System for use in other ways.
** Obviously, this is tied into the second suggestion, not given out willy-nilly.
*** City-owned, not org-owned. There's no reason for a House-owned clan to do this, for example, but it's certainly viable for city-owned clans.

Sourpuss Summary
  - Give organisations a better in-game method of task-tracking or optionally allow for org-owned clans to use the Charge System.
  - Allow city-based clans an opportunity to be recognized as High Clans while remaining attached to the city, for roleplay and recognition purposes.

"Gilgamesh, where are you hurrying to? You will never find that [everlasting] life for which you are looking. When the gods created man they allotted to him death, but life they retained in their own keeping. As for you, Gilgamesh, fill your belly with good things; day and night, night and day, dance and be merry, feast and rejoice. Let your clothes be fresh, bathe yourself in water, cherish the little child that holds your hand, and make your wife happy in your embrace; for this too is the lot of man."