Artifact For Tarot Cards

There are a few items in the realms that provide individuals with refreshable commodities for their class skills (e.g., a traders satchel or various comms, a painters palette (plus the new ink milling skill) for inks). I think that tarot users deserve an artifact other than the quill of inscribing. Now this is an old idea, and I'm not asking for artifact tarot cards, but I do think that a satchel/box/whatever item that fills with a reasonable amount of blanks every day is certainly something that most serious tarot users will purchase that won't imbalance anything. It's annoying to have to hunt down cards in Delos or the few cities that I'm not enemies to (Targ doesn't sell blanks) and buy their entire stock of cards. As a paying player I would love to pay credits to reduce the annoying hunt for blanks that I currently have and be able to stock up.

I'm also going to put this out there: change the price of tarot cards to 5gp.

Comments

• Well yes, but also for convenience. I mean, if anything make it a shop of wonders artifact. If I came to the forums and asked for an artifact called a traders satchel, everyone would have overwhelmingly said no.

• Cyrene's Provisions has them (I thought I remembered we do, because it's a little unexpected).

• Daeir said:

This is probably more an issue with Targossas not selling blanks than anything else. You should talk to the Chancellor and have him forward a request on to the Bloodsworn about having our shops sell them.

I've already brought this up with the council and Maeris. I've been told it's "on the list".

retired
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    It's not unreasonable, especially when you have palettes, letter kits and bait buckets. You'd probably see a limit on an item that produces blank cards but they'd always be available to you.

(D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."