Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules
HTML5 Client Updates - v2.3
We're pleased to announce the release of the latest version of our HTML5 client! There's some exciting new changes which should make it easier than ever to play Achaea. The details of the major changes are as follows:
- Customisable hotkey buttons have been added (mapped to the function keys)
- Tab-targeting has been added, cycle through the denizens in the room with the TAB key, then attack them with the hotkeys, or your own client-side aliases (using the @tar variable).
- Tab-completion from the output window has been moved to Shift+TAB. Simply type in a couple of letters, then Shift+TAB to complete the word.
- A new trigger/alias action has been added: Waits! These will allow you to simply specify a delay between different actions in your reflexes.
- Several small changes to the mapping system should result in faster transitions between maps.
- The Autosipping reflex package has been removed, as this is handled in-game with the CURING system (HELP AUTOCURING).
- Highlighting triggers will now correctly revert background colours after the triggered text.
- Issues with scripts firing from triggers have been resolved.
Take a look today, head over to http://client.achaea.com to log in! If you're a regular user of the HTML5 client, you may need to "force" a refresh in your browser to get the latest version.
Don't forget that there's a feedback form built directly into the client, so don't hesitate to use that if you encounter any issues.