Merchandise

Comments

• You guys are totally able to just create that stuff yourself you know! No reason you need us to be involved.
  • AustereAustere Tennessee
    Sarapis said:
    You guys are totally able to just create that stuff yourself you know! No reason you need us to be involved.
    If it's not "official merchandise", it will never be collectable! Plus I want my "Straight out of Bastion" t signed by the Garden! 
  • "Targ Life" Austere...
  • AustereAustere Tennessee
    Morthif said:
    "Targ Life" Austere...
    I dunno,  sounds like Ashtan is getting better shirts, @Morthif. "Targ life" is solid,  but some A hole friend of mine would change the "g" to a "d" everytime I wore it. Let's be honest, I only play for the collectables anyway. 
  • Austere said:
    Morthif said:
    "Targ Life" Austere...
    I dunno,  sounds like Ashtan is getting better shirts, @Morthif. "Targ life" is solid,  but some A hole friend of mine would change the "g" to a "d" everytime I wore it. Let's be honest, I only play for the collectables anyway. 
    Funny you should mention that, I have some talisman sets here....

• Eeeeee just finished reading this thread and now I need to go find the map poster at minimum! TAKE MAH MONEY!!!

• Base image (1.47mb) is below the spoiler tag...

lol I would never wear this.

I have no idea what I'm doing with image editing and stuff - you can see a few choppy edges on the letters. I  figured out how to trace bitmaps to vectorise an image in Inkscape, so you can upsize something without pixellation, for a different tshirt I wanted printed a while ago. But that process doesn't work with a base image that's even remotely complex, anything more detailed than clip art. The highest-res version of the grook racial art I could find was 1200x1691, and I found that I needed about 4000x4000 for a tshirt, so trying to stretch that by 250% would probably make it noticeably pixellated on the printed shirt. Could maybe work for a mug or mousepad though.

I ripped the lettering template from that Straight Outta generator promoting the movie. I'm sure they won't mind that I clipped off the Beats logo.

• Seems like the relevant rap lyric reference would be something more along the lines of "Ain't no party like an Ashtan raiding party ...".

Aquil said:
    That 3 year necro. Whole new meaning to Infernal.

On a related note I'd totally wear a woman's T-shirt that had the Eleusian coat of arms on the front and #teamgreen on the back.
    As a bonus, you get the entertainment of watching people try to figure out what Hogwarts house you're representing.
  • Sarapis said:
    Tarkanian said:

I know Jeremy does MMA, so maybe an Achaea logo, or specifically, a picture of the Ashura house arms (done by Chris Bourassa, of course) that I can iron-on on my gi would be great. MMA shorts would be awesome, too.

Jeremy and I both, actually, though I haven't one much in that area for the last few years. Iron-on patches would be fun.
    Iron on patches of all the old house and guild crests? That would be fun.

-I second @Achilles anything involving the old templars. (Trust me I'm a Templar would be nice in a variety of fitting options).

-Kind of cool idea if we had a semi unnofficial Ordination/Knighting/full house rank certificate (make it look nice) that we could buy that gets signed by the Logos and one deity of choice? (just copy paste an on hand signature). I think that might be a fun thing you could buy when you got it (or even if you didn't and wanted it ooc).

-maybe a poster with a mini picture of the entire old pantheon with their signature below (god signature). Kind of like the pokemon gotta catch em all posters but a whole lot classier and I would actually buy it. 

(Blades of Valour): He just has that Synbios Swagger enough said.
    (Blades of Valour): Draekar says: "Synbios if sunbeams sparkle off that I'll kill you where you stand."

(Party) Halos says, "Disbar?"
    (Party) Draekar says, "You know here we have disbar."
    (Party) Draekar says, "And over there we have datbar."
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Kakotas said:
    Sarapis said:
    Tarkanian said:

I know Jeremy does MMA, so maybe an Achaea logo, or specifically, a picture of the Ashura house arms (done by Chris Bourassa, of course) that I can iron-on on my gi would be great. MMA shorts would be awesome, too.

Jeremy and I both, actually, though I haven't one much in that area for the last few years. Iron-on patches would be fun.
    Iron on patches of all the old house and guild crests? That would be fun.

-I second Achilles anything involving the old templars. (Trust me I'm a Templar would be nice in a variety of fitting options).

and then random people on the streets greet you with "Father of Understanding guide us."

or a random hooded figure would jump off a building and onto your back

or random jerusalem references
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• Silly but a t-shirt with a god picture
    text that says "I'm His/Her Hand here comes the burn"
    (Blades of Valour): He just has that Synbios Swagger enough said.
    (Blades of Valour): Draekar says: "Synbios if sunbeams sparkle off that I'll kill you where you stand."

(Party) Halos says, "Disbar?"
    (Party) Draekar says, "You know here we have disbar."
    (Party) Draekar says, "And over there we have datbar."
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    This Is Why I'm Hot - Deucalion Version

• Austere said:
    Sarapis said:
    You guys are totally able to just create that stuff yourself you know! No reason you need us to be involved.
    If it's not "official merchandise", it will never be collectable! Plus I want my "Straight out of Bastion" t signed by the Garden! 
    It would look literally exactly the same, and the Garden wouldn't be signing your stuff regardless. These items are never physically seen by us.
  • TitonusTitonus Youngstown, Ohio
    Well then, can you provide them with a high rez jpeg of your char signatures, so they can make them, themselves, @Sarapis ? And I wasn't aware this wasn't affiliated with you guys directly. I'm off to make my own swag now.

• Titonus said:
    Well then, can you provide them with a high rez jpeg of your char signatures, so they can make them, themselves, @Sarapis ? And I wasn't aware this wasn't affiliated with you guys directly. I'm off to make my own swag now.
    The character signatures we have are exactly what we have. We can certainly provide a higher res version of the logo if there's need.

Anyone can set up an account on zazzle, upload their own graphics, and order their own merchandise.
  • I would love a shirt where on the front it said...

Trigger Warning:
    A prickly sensation...(yadda yadda rest of the paralysis line)

Then the back would have the logo.
  • Razzlo said:
    I would love a shirt where on the front it said...

Trigger Warning:
    A prickly sensation...(yadda yadda rest of the paralysis line)

Then the back would have the logo.
    So just make one! Anyone can make that kind of thing on zazzle.com and then buy their creation for $20 or whatever.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    I think the (as of yet possibly unasked) question people might have is, what if you design something and other players want to buy it, not just yourself. Would that be ok? I don't think anyone wants to seem like they're slinging Achaea based merchandise without official endorsement. 

• TitonusTitonus Youngstown, Ohio
    I feel like you are trying to say something, @Sarapis , but you just lack the words to fully express the thought...

• Sarapis said:
    Austere said:
    Sarapis said:
    It would look literally exactly the same, and the Garden wouldn't be signing your stuff regardless. These items are never physically seen by us.
    You should do this for the Y700 championship prize. Get a tshirt printed with the Achaean logo, mail it around the world to get all the gods to sign it, and send it to the winner.

Actually, better aim for Y750...
  • Sorry just going to use this thread to think up wacky Achaea tshirt ideas:

@Jhui and Disorder
    Forum Victims Unit

"My other tank is a level 2"

"I griefed @Amranu and all I got from this stupid t-shirt."

"Bring Back then WTF button."

"My car sucks but my custom unicorn was worth it."
  • edited October 2015
    "Let Thoth sort em out."

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except for Jhui. Jhui will kill you."

"You aren't even halfway to dragon."

"Drinking rum makes you a pirate, not an alcoholic"

• Surely "What doesn't kill Jhui makes Jhui stronger". I'd personally not wear anything Achaea related because I'd then have to explain to people what it is....

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    Jinsun said:
    Sorry just going to use this thread to think up wacky Achaea tshirt ideas:

@Jhui and Disorder
    Forum Victims Unit

"My other tank is a level 2"

"I griefed @Amranu and all I got from this stupid t-shirt."

"Bring Back then WTF button."

"My car sucks but my custom unicorn was worth it."
    "I have a creative name no one will mistell too or confuse. -Amanu -@Amranu -@Amaranda -@Amaru"

• "My other boat is for 'sailing' :winky: "
  • Kresslack said:
    I think the (as of yet possibly unasked) question people might have is, what if you design something and other players want to buy it, not just yourself. Would that be ok? I don't think anyone wants to seem like they're slinging Achaea based merchandise without official endorsement. 
    If you're not using graphics owned by us, that's fine. We'd have a problem with people trying to make money using our images, etc, but almost everything I've seen on this page would be fine. All the sayings, etc. Not a problem at all.
  • I've debated having a poster made of Jinsun but I think my fiancé would burn it. He's "creepy" or some hogwash 
  • Jinsun said:
    I've debated having a poster made of Jinsun but I think my fiancé would burn it. He's "creepy" or some hogwash 
    here honey, I made you one too! *Spawn of Unnamable horror poster*

and that's how the fight started.
  • "Greetings"