Remove all

Have an option to remove all clothing. Sometimes people just want to run naked through the streets of Mhaldor, and removing each individual article of clothing is a pain.

Or: REMOVE JEWELRY removes all jewelry. And other pieces of clothing of which there are usually multiple. 

Conversely, WEAR ALL could wear all wearable items in your inventory, unless there are already slots filled, in which case you just skip over them.

Comments

• edited May 2014
    remove all jewelry isn't a bad idea but the rest I could take or leave. And wear all is just asking for terrible things to happen considering how much crap people carry around in general.

• Anyone that runs about the streets of Mhaldor nude and skipping about will find themselves embracing death. 

• I approve of this idea, but only if the command can be... GET NAKED

• Well, this idea made me WTF, but I'll not flag it as such as most of my ideas make people WTF. I will, however, insist that the command isn't forceable for reasons I'm sure I needn't elaborate.

Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
  • Melodie said:

This could potentially be useful in that some of us OCD folks like to re-order our items in a certain order. So REMOVE ALL, DROP ALL, get thisitemthenthisitemetc, WEAR ALL. Obviously none of it forceable.

Would just be a band-aid to the issue though. Wish worn slots came in a certain order, or you can moveup and movedown items, or something to please the ever-torturing beast that is worn item OCD.

This would be awesome.

Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Sylvance said:
    Melodie said:

This could potentially be useful in that some of us OCD folks like to re-order our items in a certain order. So REMOVE ALL, DROP ALL, get thisitemthenthisitemetc, WEAR ALL. Obviously none of it forceable.

Would just be a band-aid to the issue though. Wish worn slots came in a certain order, or you can moveup and movedown items, or something to please the ever-torturing beast that is worn item OCD.

This would be awesome.

there's a mudlet script for that, you can find it on the IRE site under public scripts I think

Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."