Freebie Talisman Tracker (screenshot & link)

http://www.ironrealms.com/mud-scripts/dragon-talisman-tracking

Hopefully some of you will find this useful. Enjoy! Let me know if you run into any bugs and I'll make updates accordingly.

Comments

• edited March 2014

Weird that the screenshot won't display, but the image link is 

Anyways, I installed it but I'm not getting any output aside from 
      Num Name                                   Level Set        Keyword              
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    , but I'm also not getting any errors. Gonna debug it and let you know what's up.
  • Thanks Jacen, the image was working last night not sure what the issue is today. When I get home from work this evening I'll just pastebin the HTML instead.

See if maybe it's a pagelength issue? Config pagelength to something smaller perhaps. Or even larger. You definitely have talismans right?
  • Try this for a preview. If anyone else has any success / failures with it please let me know.
  • ShadracShadrac Denton, TX
    , but I'm also not getting any errors. Gonna debug it and let you know what's up.
    I'm having the same issue.

I tried this last week on my work computer and this morning - just shows nothing basically. 

Do I need to restart mudlet?
  • Shadrac said:
    I'm having the same issue.

I tried this last week on my work computer and this morning - just shows nothing basically. 

Do I need to restart mudlet?
    Same thing for me. I get the top line like Shadrac, but no talismans show up.