Hi! I just made a character. I'm an old Lusternia player. I poked my head in and was a bit overwhelmed with everything. I would have to re-learn the lore, how to play and everything else, anyway. So, I figured that I'd take this time to try out something new.
I hoping that I can find fun here because I'm super casual. I'm a RPer, explorer, quester, merchant type. I don't like PVP for several reasons. One being, since I don't really hunt/bash (or whatever you call it) and I'd rather socialize or explore, I tend to stay at a low low level. All my credits/lessons are usually pumped into non-combat abilities and skills. In Lusternia, I maxed out my trade skill, bought a manse, etc.
I have a few questions.
- I love the new (I've been gone that long!) IRE and game specific web sites. Is it possible to link all of my characters up to one account? For example, I logged into my old Lusternia character on the IRE site and was able to read city messages, etc. Can I attach my new Achaea character since I use the same email?
- Can I play a non-violent character? As I mentioned, I don't really PVP. I never really understood it and don't want to. My RP isn't all sunshine and lollipops, though. I'm just used to more story and less kill-on-sight type game play.
- I thought about crafting, but I suck at writing descriptions. I do like exploring and gathering. Is it possible to make a decent amount of gold gather materials or supply resources? I was looking through the wikis of a few of the IRE games, so hopefully I'm not getting one confused with the other. But I think I saw that one could make paints for tattooer, fish and gather items for cooks, etc,
- How active are the gods in RP and stuff?
- The IRE site said "Frequent RP Events". How frequent are these? Are these staff-driven? How often do players hold events, or just large RP plots?