Be a super hero

Comments

• Kyriella possesses the power to deflect gravitic pulses. She likewise lords over a swarm of sloths and she owns all of the powers and talents of a badger, however this power only lasts ten minutes at a time. Unfortunately, Kyriella is especially vulnerable to silver-based attacks.

...why yes, I am a druidess, thanks for asking!
  • Synbios said:
    Synbios can view distant locations with his mind. Also, he has a reputation for a phenomenal attractiveness, however this power only lasts two days at a time. Synbios is known for his fantastic sense of smell and he developed the talent to change shape into a ghost. He also conquers foes wielding a cruel pet fly that can force rivals to ramble incoherently, but he must speak words of power to do so. Synbios has been known to squirt psychic blasts from his medallion in a field around himself and he possesses the power to confuse the memories of an attacker. Shamefully, Synbios is especially vulnerable to adamantium-based attacks.

I AM BECOME BEELZE-BRO, LORD OF A FLY.
    Vulnerable to adamantium? How do you even admit that in public?
  • Bluef said:
    Bluef lords over a assortment of puppets. She possesses the power to erase the memories of others and she developed the talent to spray blinding light from her knife toward a single rival, however only in darkness. Bluef has been known to levitate to far-off stars and she has learned to cause her enemies to become clueless. Additionally, she has been known to change shape into a mermaid and she carries an powerful trident made from bone. Bluef is known for her outstanding wisdom, but using this power draws a lot of attention. Sadly, Bluef is infamous for being ill-mannered.
    So Truef it's scary @_@
  • Josoul possesses the power to transform any lizard into magic. He has been known to transform cloth into titanium and he has learned to transform any human into a plant. Josoul wields an explosive cluster of spines that also grants an unbelievable dexterity and he resists attackers with a cataclysmic pack of fangs. Also, he owns all of the powers and talents of a dolphin and he is able to absorb the damage from mental attacks and redirect it toward a single combatant. Tragically, Josoul takes harm from exposure to diamond.

Tempting... Shrub ALL humans!!
    Good thing I'm a guy and diamonds aren't my best friends, that'd be awkward and indeed tragic!
  • @tharvis there are some accurate bits there. Levitate, cough, wings. Energy, cough, mage. Limousine, cough, falcon.

Coeur has been known to take control of poison and bend it to her will. She developed the talent to take control of seahorses and she has a reputation for a phenomenal constitution. Coeur can block javelins and deflect them against any rival in sight and she has learned to absorb the damage from suffocation and redirect it in a field around herself. Additionally, she has mastered the ability to steal any one power of her attackers and use it against them and she is able to deflect kinetic shockwaves. Coeur possesses the power to make duplicates of herself. Terribly, Coeur has a weakness of being ill-mannered.

I sound like Invisible Woman with a toxic twist! I like it.

• edited February 2014
    JewNO has learned to scan the pants of others. Additionally, he is able to tunnel through said pants and he has the power to become incredibly massive. JewNO possesses the power to create flubber out of thin air and he can teleport backward in time using a phenomenal vibrater. He likewise has inherited all of the powers and talents of a brony. JewNO has the power to sculpt and mold all meat with a thought and he possesses an awesome cackle. Also, he has been known to take control of vibrations and bend it to his will and he can cause his antagonists to become extremely horny. JewNO has master-baited the ability to view distant locations with his mind and he lords over a group of grandmas. Unfortunately, JewNO is handicapped by being extremely flamboyent.

:)

• Kei wields a poisonous whip that also grants a breathtaking agility. She has the ability to levitate into the bodies of her combatants using a spectacular humvee and she brandishes a cruel dagger that can force opponents to flee, however she must speak words of power to do so. Kei conquers adversaries wielding an explosive shield and she carries a venomous cluster of magic spells made from plastic. Also, she possesses the power to make duplicates of herself and she has the power to communicate with dolphins verbally. Shamefully, Kei is infamous for being homeless.

I am, apparently, a murder-hobo serpent.

Bydar, a garish-looking trader says, "I'm not a man, I'm an experience."
  • edited February 2014
    Saeva has an amazing immunity to suffocation. She is known for her terrific leadership ability and she boasts a fantastic strength. Saeva has the power to transform any fox into crystal. Also, she possesses all of the powers and talents of a cockroach and she lords over a collection of rats. Saeva has learned to confuse the hearing of a rival and she resists foes with a terrible gun. She likewise carries a cruel sword that can force assailants to tell the truth, however can only do so twice an hour. Saeva has the power to force wolves to reveal their innermost secrets and she has been known to erase the memories of others, but only during a full moon. Additionally, she can block heat beams and deflect them against a series of combatants and she is protected from damage by resilient skin. Saeva is able to tunnel through solid glass. Sadly, Saeva is infamous for being partially paralyzed.

You hear that forestals? I'm coming for your foxes so I can have my sweet, sweet crystals.

• edited February 2014
    Edit: tried for something more awesome. I shall deliver:

Cynlael has been known to hurl fireballs from his chainsaw toward a distant area. Additionally, he has the power to view distant locations with his mind and he can transform fire into cloth. Cynlael developed the talent to cause his combatants to become homeless and he is protected from damage by an energy barrier. Additionally, he wrangles with adversaries wielding a frightening boomerang that can force foes to reveal their innermost secrets and he has learned to absorb the damage from mental attacks and use it to amplify his danger sense. Cynlael is able to force germs to dance a jig and he rides a super humvee into battle. Also, he has mastered the ability to transform his body into steel, however this power fades when he is knocked unconscious. Cynlael is known for his remarkable ability to sense turtle and he possesses the power to change shape into a zombie. He also can take control of wolves and he can communicate with children from a distance, but he must speak words of power to do so. Cynlael has a reputation for a terrific fortitude.

Get on my level, nerds. I have a f-ing fireball throwing chainsaw. I can make people become homeless. AND I DRIVE A HUMVEE AS MY BATTLE STEED. A SUPER ONE.

Bow down to your lord.

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen

Daslin has the power to become camouflaged. Additionally, he has a reputation for an awe-inspiring constitution and he can hurl blinding light from his dagger against any combatant in sight, however doing so makes him out of control during combat for ten minutes. Daslin has mastered the ability to change shape into an earthworm and he is able to communicate with turtles from a distance. He likewise has learned to transform any bison into cloth and he has been known to cause his adversaries to become rigidly inflexible. Terribly, Daslin becomes blind in the presence of air.

I'm blind in air? Shit. Good thing I can't see anyways, we'll all fight blind fuck you!

• AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    Amanu has a reputation for an unusual dexterity. He can deflect dazzling illumination and he has mastered the ability to transform diamond into water. Amanu has learned to cause his foes to become extremely smelly and he possesses the power to confuse the thinking of an enemy. He likewise has been known to steal the appearance of his combatants and use it against them and he is able to sculpt and mold all shadow with a thought. Sadly, Amanu becomes unlucky in the presence of string.

• edited May 2014

Averi is able to copy any talent of her combatants. She also developed the talent to absorb the damage from most physical attacks and redirect it against a series of attackers and she has the power to make nightmares appear from nowhere. Averi has learned to create corbomite out of thin air, however only in bright light. Additionally, she possesses the power to confuse the emotions of a foe and she is known for her magnificent luck. Averi has mastered the ability to cause her assailants to become powerless. Tragically, Averi is infamous for being clumsy. 

This series of powers reminds me WAY too much of Naruto. >.>

Commission List: Aesi, Kenway, Shimi, Kythra, Trey, Sholen .... 5/5 CLOSED
    I will not draw them in the order that they are requested... rather in the order that I get inspiration/artist block.
  • TeghaineTeghaine Cape Town - South Africa - Africa (thatcontinentthatlookslikesouthamerica)

Teghaine has the power to steal all powers of her foes and use it against them. She developed the talent to take control of aging and bend it to her will and she lords over a bundle of ghosts, however only during a full moon. Teghaine has a reputation for an awesome ability to see the past. Terribly, Teghaine becomes insane in the presence of string

• SharaShara Midlands

Shara possesses the power to erase the memories of others. She lords over a collection of penguins. Shara also has mastered the ability to transform glass into water and she is able to make duplicates of herself, however never in winter. Terribly, Shara is especially vulnerable to shadow-based attacks.

LOLWUT Penguins?

• Penguins are awesome, who wouldn't want to lord it over them?

• SharaShara Midlands

Khaibit said:
    Penguins are awesome, who wouldn't want to lord it over them?

I'm not against the idea, I simply thought it was random. I'd make this an IC thing if I could afford it. Imagine the lab filled with penguins as Shara get them all delirious on potash fumes.

• TeghaineTeghaine Cape Town - South Africa - Africa (thatcontinentthatlookslikesouthamerica)

<-- Lives next to penguins

They are -not- awesome.

Sure they are all cute and cuddly and funny to watch and stuff... but trust me. They -stink-. Like... no one uses the beach they have claimed except tourists and the like, because, who wants to put up with that smell?

:s

<3 you @Shara... but... don't smell like penguins. Please.

• Tried it with 15 powers... 

Jakiro rides a mind-blowing tank into battle. Also, he has learned to copy attacks of his foes, but can only do so twice a day. Jakiro is able to make women appear from nowhere, however this power fades when he is knocked unconscious. He also has mastered the ability to deflect fireballs, but never in summer. Jakiro attacks wielding an explosive gun made from adamantium, but he must speak words of power to do so. He has the ability to become camouflaged and he possesses the power to absorb the damage from energy-based attacks and redirect it against a series of rivals, but never during a new moon. Jakiro can spin like a whirlwind and he developed the talent to transform any weapon into a pig. Additionally, he has been known to communicate with dolphins with gestures and he has the power to create fluid out of thin air. Jakiro can absorb the damage from mental attacks and use it to amplify his skill at repairing stuff and he combats attackers with a cataclysmic crossbow that also grants a terrific agility. He likewise can scan the memories of others and he lords over a horde of frogs. Sadly, Jakiro is especially vulnerable to titanium-based attacks.

not bad. not bad at all.  >:)

• edited May 2014

I don't know how to take this.

Jukilian has the power to slide through the vacuum of space. He likewise has mastered the ability to transform silver into crystal and he has the power to block lightning bolts and deflect them toward a single rival. Jukilian developed the talent to confuse the hearing of an antagonist, but doing so makes him powerless for six seconds. He carries a deadly shotgun made from air and he has learned to steal the mental attributes of his assailants and use it against them. Jukilian rides an astonishing surfboard into battle, however only in the presence of a vegetable. Additionally, he is able to make duplicates of himself. Unfortunately, Jukilian is handicapped by being weak.

My shotgun would be pretty effective against @Achimrst at least, since he's weak against air-based attacks, and @Daslin as my shotgun would blind him.

I reckon some of these would look amazing done up as art.

• UtianimaUtianima Norway and Austria
    Uti is known for his unimaginable pair of tools. Additionally, he has learned to transform any elf into a germ and he can jump through walls. Uti is able to absorb the damage from suffocation and use it to boost his danger sense. Shamefully, Uti takes harm from exposure to physical matter.

• Aepas can make lynxes appear from nowhere. Additionally, he is able to confuse the hearing of an antagonist and he developed the talent to change shape into a child. Aepas has the power to sculpt and mold all glass with a thought and he has a mind-blowing leadership ability. Additionally, he has been known to steal any talent of his enemies and use it against them, however doing so drains his sense of smell for one hour. Aepas has mastered the ability to copy any one power of his assailants and he rides an astounding plane into battle. He also has learned to transform any cat into sand. Unfortunately, Aepas becomes rigidly inflexible in the presence of adamantium.

LYNXES EVERYWHERE
    Replies the scorpion: "It's my nature..."
  • AlkaidAlkaid Auckland, New Zealand
    edited May 2014
    EDIT: Did it again, but with 15 powers, some of the comments were too funny not to share XDDD 

Alkaid is able to take control of electricity and bend it to her will. Also, she has the power to edit the memories of others and she can become incorporeal, however this power fades when she is knocked unconscious. Alkaid developed the talent to tunnel through solid adamantium, but only in summer. She also has been known to copy the weapons of her opponents and she can communicate with dogs telepathically, but using this power makes her incredibly massive for one minute. Alkaid has learned to transform dust into steel and she has developed an extraordinary leadership ability. She likewise has mastered the ability to absorb the damage from all physical attacks and redirect it against any combatant in sight and she possesses the power to force creatures to run in fear. (OP much?) Alkaid can block ice blasts and deflect them toward any enemy close by and she can confuse the vision of an adversary. Additionally, she can deflect lightning bolts, but doing so makes her sticky for one day. Alkaid lords over a horde of computers, but using this power draws a lot of attention. She displays all of the powers and talents of a dinosaur. Lamentably, Alkaid becomes clumsy in the presence of nuclear power.
    All of our representatives are busy ignoring other customers. Please hold and someone will hang up on you as soon as they are available.
  • Mithridates has the power to sculpt and mold all illusion with a thought. Additionally, he possesses an amazing resistance to mental attack and he has mastered the ability to spin like a whirlwind, but never against cloth. Mithridates has the ability to slide instantly and he resists rivals with a deadly axe. He also has learned to deflect javelins, however doing so makes him afflicted with Tourette's syndrome for one minute. Mithridates has been known to make duplicates of himself and he developed the talent to make werewolves appear from nowhere. Lamentably, Mithridates suffers from being unable to smell.

• KerriaKerria The Red Lioness

Kerria has been known to block lightning bolts and deflect them against a series of antagonists. Additionally, she has a marvelous utility belt that always comes in handy and she is able to edit the memories of others, but she must speak words of power to do so. Kerria developed the talent to transform diamond into corbomite and she has developed an awe-inspiring vision. She also has the power to make turtles appear from nowhere and she lords over a swarm of sheep. Kerria possesses the power to transform any creature into crystal. Sadly, Kerria is infamous for being homeless.

Vision                       13%  ###----------------------       Skilled
    meh.

Ohh... I get ninja turtles!

• Xae has been known to spin like a whirlwind. She also has learned to steal attacks of her foes and use it against them and she developed the talent to create ice out of thin air. Xae has been known to run faster than the speed of light and she can transform any chicken into a bear. Additionally, she is able to transform sand into gold, however she must speak words of power to do so. Xae has mastered the ability to copy the skills of her assailants and she possesses the power to take control of antelopes, but doing so makes her confused for one day. Shamefully, Xae suffers from being unable to smell.

Well, luckily I don't have a need for antelopes.

I'll probably be shifting over to Starmourn, seeya there!
    discord: aciidwire#5240
    Please check out my new art page!

• Essandri has learned to absorb the damage from magnetism and use it to amplify her mountain fortress carved from fluid. She has been known to deflect powerful magnetic fields and she can become immovable, however using this power draws a lot of attention. Lamentably, Essandri is well-known for being blind.

I can't even see my mountain fortress carved from fluid!  :(

• Essandri said:

Essandri has learned to absorb the damage from magnetism and use it to amplify her mountain fortress carved from fluid. She has been known to deflect powerful magnetic fields and she can become immovable, however using this power draws a lot of attention. Lamentably, Essandri is well-known for being blind.

I can't even see my mountain fortress carved from fluid!  :(

It's probably safer for a blind person to have a mountain fortress of fluid.