Llewellyn

Good morning,

I've just woken up to news that my good friend, the player of Llewellyn, has become an angel last night.

I know he had hundreds of friends throughout Iron Realms and I know he'd have wanted to say goodbye to everyone.

Today I'll be jolted with fond memories of the hilarious guy I knew for the last 13 years. I hope many of you can share that and let his memory live on.

Comments

• Besides the old Achaean MSN Group, one of the first things from an IC perspective that comes to mind is He and Ogrebushi doing their Jay and Silent Bob bit on Ashtan CT..
  • edited February 2014
    Is he the same person behind the character "Llewelyn", who, if i remember correctly, was of the Occultists guild/house, and an Erisian?

Regardless, my condolences.
  • He is! Sorry, his real surname is Llewellyn. I forgot he took an l out for his character!
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Wasn't he the dude who invented the kainut slam? Or am I remembering things wrongly :(

• Yea I think he was! He's also the founder of the Dark Carnival clan for us super oldies :)
  • Dahhhh, Llewellyn was a really cool dude.  I've known him forever, wished he made more appearances in-game.  Definitely a great guy and he will be missed =(
  • If it isnt too rude to ask, how did he pass?
  • His family haven't put on fb etc exactly why. I think he only told a few people so let's go with Dji's events :)
  • EpiphanyEpiphany Colorado Springs
    Llew. Fuck :( Man he's one of the people that got me to re-roll from my first to Epiphany and join Ashtan. The feels :(
  • AktillumAktillum Philippines
    I will always remember Llewellyn as being one of the greatest trolls in the history of Achaea. He designed the Jester class because of his obsession with Insane Clown Posse. He even had a "Juggalos" clan, which made up a good portion of original Jesters guildmembers. The clanhelp file was basically a straight copypasta from an ICP album booklet, about a travelling circus of wicked clownz and whatnot. Remember that the next time you're thinking of reasons to hate the CIJ.

I'll also remember Llewellyn for being a good friend to one of my characters when I was 13yo and super annoying. Many people hated my character because I was incredibly annoying, but Llewellyn told me to join the Jesters guild and made me a novice aide. I think he was trolling the guild, or something. I actually did Tiax's novice interview, which makes me laugh everytime I think about it because the "interview" I gave consisted of 2 ridiculously stupid, inappropriate questions, and Tiax went on to become guildmaster someday. I now wish I'd failed him.

When Llewellyn left the Jesters, much of the lulz and blatantly inappropriate humor left with him. The guild went through many reforms as people tried to "save its image" and make it "more serious in the dark world of Achaea", but I will always remember and cherish the wildly inappropriate, OOC and often threatened with deletion Jesters guild during Llewellyn's time.

R.I.P Llewellyn
    R.I.P Jesters Guild
    -><-

• KelloniusKellonius Cape Girardeau, Missouri
    :'(
  • AktillumAktillum Philippines
    The Dark Carnival is rather enigmatic made up of a diverse group of
    Insane Wicked Clownz. Currently entrance into this elite group is BY
    INVITATION ONLY. So don't ask to join. If we think you are kewl enough,
    we'll come to you.

With that said, Welcome to the show, the travelling ghetto. Years of
    breathing the souls of rotted minds has created a bad case of "Ghetto
    Insanity." As you walk the streets, stared at as if you were a freak
    show, less than human, an ogre walking the streets paved with gold,
    you'll begin to understand. If those of the ghetto are nothing more than
    carnival exhibits to the upper class, then let's give them the show they
    deserve!

No more hearing of this show because it can now be witnessed in your own
    front yard. A travelling mass of carnage. The same carnage witnessed on
    a daily basis in the ghetto can be yours to witness, feel, and suffer
    through. No longer killing one another, but killing those who
    heartlessly ignored our relentless pleas for help.

Like a hurricane leaving a trail of destruction....the Carnival Of
    Carnage may be visiting you...

The Riddlebox of The Dark Carnival is Paratheo-Anametamystik Priest, Llewellyn Lovecraft, of Eris Esoteric,.

------

From   : Harbinger of Cookies, Tiax Drac'kal, Endearing Idiot
    To     : Everyone
    Subject: A little story I wrote...all by myself!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Lemme tell you all a little story about what I've seen as a jester. When
    I joined the jesters, the guild was only 3 or 4 years old. The
    requirements were essentially a joke. My interview was all of 2
    questions: "why did you become a jester" and the 'riddle,' if it can be
    called that, "what does a cow have 4 of that Callianessa has 2 of?" I
    even got the added hint that the answer was infact not boobs.

• Aktillum said:

From   : Harbinger of Cookies, Tiax Drac'kal, Endearing Idiot
    To     : Everyone
    Subject: A little story I wrote...all by myself!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Lemme tell you all a little story about what I've seen as a jester. When
    I joined the jesters, the guild was only 3 or 4 years old. The
    requirements were essentially a joke. My interview was all of 2
    questions: "why did you become a jester" and the 'riddle,' if it can be
    called that, "what does a cow have 4 of that Callianessa has 2 of?" I
    even got the added hint that the answer was infact not boobs.

...Isnt....that the point?
  • ChrisdenaChrisdena Redmond, WA
    My prayers go out to his family. I only knew him a few times, was a good roleplayer.
  • Oh wow. That's incredibly dissapointing. I hope that things are healing for his family, and friends.I never knew him, but I've heard a lot about the old Guildmaster of my house/guild.
  • Thanks for your contributions, Llew.

Now go chill with Harold Ramis.
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • That's sad news indeed.  I knew him fairly well on my older guy's early days.  RIP, man.
  • KuiKui Vancouver, Canada
    I was just thinking of him actually, and looking at forums, and stumbled on this. I'm gonna miss Llewser.
  • RIP hetero life mate
  • HerenicusHerenicus The Western Front
    Skye said:

Wasn't he the duder who invented the kainut slam? Or am I remembering things wrongly :(

I still remember when Ranzou showed that one to my character way back when.
  • Didnt know him, but sorry to hear about this. My condolences